Why Somalia Could be About to Split Into Three Countries!

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
HSM thought he was cooking but the canjeero came back blacker then a dinka nigga

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Who will recognize the other two and fill their begging bowls? Somalians should learn to get along like practically all other ethnic groups (thousands of them) in the world.

What's with the quotation marks? I thought we settled this, saxiib

Bbc Wow GIF by The Apprentice UK

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The Somali race hasn't been infiltrated for 2000 years, saxibayal the idea of nation state is relatively new in the world and even newer to Somalia which was a colonial project to begin with. While the Somali race haven't been molest the nation state the colonials gave us the the 5 Somali lands has been and they were nonsense to begin with We need to evolve naturally from clannism, kingdoms etc and nothing should be forced.

As the future is uncertain brothers stay loyal to your clan affiliations Somalia is finished. I am loyal to Daroodism, Adalism, SYL and N&N that is it Somalia the nation is no longer an entity that holds much value to me to be honest within Number 7 I say Puntland hanoolato, JL hanoolato, Caabudwaaq hanootalo.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Wow a youtube vid said it. It must be happening.

:kanyehmm:

The cycle has been going on for 33 years. A constant struggle between the man in xamar and the state leaders because they don't communicate their vision with each other.

Trending

Latest posts