why somali women beating the shit out of their kids

do you belive its best way to raise a child

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
question okay im not coming for any hooyo(also applies to fathers too lets not forget) but is it all form of punishment have to be physical why must you hit your child to teach edaab or lesson this foul and wrong in my opinion

why do you think they do this?
how was your childhood growing up

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
theres nothing wrong with your parents disciplining you physically, also there is nothing with your macaalin disciplining you physically. I support it 100%

I can't take the cadaan "go to your room, your grounded" punishment seriously.

theres nothing wrong with your parents disciplining you physically, also there is nothing with your macaalin disciplining you physically. I support it 100%

You're a terrible parent, if you let another man or woman raise a hand on YOUR kids

question okay im not coming for any hooyo(also applies to fathers too lets not forget) but is it all form of punishment have to be physical why must you hit your child to teach edaab or lesson this foul and wrong in my opinion

There is levels of beating. A little slap here and there aint gonna hurt anyone. But some somali parents are xoolo and dont have limits. My dad did it to me one time. He punched me hard in the eye when I was 15 and it was 100% my fault. I said sorry to him after i finished crying like a lol

there is always a different wasy of teaching discipling to your child theyll also grow up with resentment towards you for making their life difficult no child learns anything through harshness. sick mentality saxib

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Statistics shows beating kids makes children intelligent. If my mama didn't beat me up, I would have been as DUMP as FK. I am dumb as it is right now, but without those beating that inspired trauma and made extra brain cells in my skull from fear, I wont be this sassy, witty, suave, eloquent, troll extraordinaire Basra ! U all dumb fks wont benefit from my writing and posts. #beatyourchild

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Statics shows beating kids makes children intelligent. If my mama didn't me up, I would have been as DUMP as FK. I am dumb as it is right now, but without those beating that inspired trauma and made extra brain cells in my skull, I wont be this suave, eloquent, troll extraordinaire Basra ! U all dumb fks wont benefit from my writing and posts. #beatyourchild
They really we're telling the truth about high rates of autism:farmajoyaab:

Statics shows beating kids makes children intelligent. If my mama didn't beat me up, I would have been as DUMP as FK. I am dumb as it is right now, but without those beating that inspired trauma and made extra brain cells in my skull from fear, I wont be this sassy, witty, suave, eloquent, troll extraordinaire Basra ! U all dumb fks wont benefit from my writing and posts. #beatyourchild

i guess you needed it. its_what_you_deserve_gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i guess you needed it. its_what_you_deserve_gif

No, its what my brain needed. My body didn't need it because it felt the beating pain. M brain cells needed to grow from the beating.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
there is always a different wasy of teaching discipling to your child theyll also grow up with resentment towards you for making their life difficult no child learns anything through harshness. sick mentality saxib

I don't support excessive beating but I don't see what's wrong with some physical punishment. Feel like you are being too dramatic abaayo.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some beat their kids cause that’s how they grew up and were raised I was beat up as a kid but I would never use it as a form of discipline the thing is that Fear of getting your ass beat only lasts until the kid realizes he's stronger respect though that lasts even past death

If the kid behave well because they don't want to be hit then they likely will behave poorly once no one can hit them

BankaTuyo

حيران
Some asswhooping is really necessary to discipline your kids, but not too excessive. also somali parents use the CANAAN card first before they beat the shit out of you, and it is worse than military grade mental torture walaahi, i hated CANAAN with a passion.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Beating isn’t necessary if you’re firm and don’t let let the kids walk all over you

Beating isn’t necessary if you’re firm and don’t let let the kids walk all over you
If you cant slap around your child...then whats the point of having a child:manny: seriously though you really should be smarter than your child and influence them to do whats right. Too many people are just too dumb and cant outmaneuver a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending