Why qatar richest country on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasnt just having that amount of natural gas that saved them. They had the brains to use it wisely and not end up like some of their neighbors. Do our people have this brain capacity? :samwelcome:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

qataris were only 100,000 and under monarchy. yes we can do it...
They still are under monarchy. Its working pretty well for them imo:kanyeshrug: only one clan is mainly in control there and all other clans have to pledge their allegiance to them. are somalis willing to do that for daroods? Kkkk :hemad:

They still are under monarchy. Its working pretty well for them imo:kanyeshrug: only one clan is mainly in control there and all other clans have to pledge their allegiance to them. are somalis willing to do that for daroods? Kkkk :hemad:

hhhhh you had the chance .

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Daroods lost their chance, It's time for sheekhaal to take over, we are not as barbaric as most s.

Only rich due to oil, not because of smarts.
Well natural gas to be specific. But also not really qataris i find tend to be smarter than most other gulf countries when oil/gas prices fell they were hit but not too hard. They have a lot of investors and are starting to focus on other industries. Even with the blockade they are doing very well.

Apollo

VIP
Well natural gas to be specific. But also not really qataris i find tend to be smarter than most other gulf countries when oil/gas prices fell they were hit but not too hard. They have a lot of investors and are starting to focus on other industries. Even with the blockade they are doing very well.

Qatar has an average IQ in the low to mid 80s. They are incredibly dumb.

Gulf countries would be like Yemen without the oil/gas luck.

this is not unique to qatar,its the small population that made thm extremely rich plus excessive amount of natural gas.
Nigeria,angola,uae,saudi Arabia all have oil and stable too but have much larger populations.
whats is this iq BS..do you guys really believe that,,,, I just see it as when Bush said Iraq had nuclear and invaded,and later was found that Iraq had none.
don't fall for that phony stuff,, I cringe when see people takn to heart.

Apollo

VIP
Qatar is a country full of retards:

pisa-scores.png

Apollo

VIP
Where is the whole continent of africa?

Where is the continent of somalia?

There are many people qataris are smarter than.

Many African countries aren't part of the OECD PISA test.. but I'd expect them to score just as bad as the Qataris if not worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.