Why must I listen to HAG Hassan lovers on social media when i can let the man speak for himself

Let the man speak for himself, I know he is your leader but he has a mind of his own, there’s no reason to create false narratives in your heads. I hope you can still respect him after this cause I still think he’s a bum. Showing love to Siad Barre won’t unite the clans I suggest he create his own legacy

No need hiding my Hutu frnds 88F6D724-B073-4E2F-AE74-847B4DCBB209.jpeg
@bidenkulaha @Prince of HS

cant live with them but they come to us cause they know we are peaceful and welcoming.

Its the truth and its evident as niin somali ah you can go any PL, SL, Ogaadenia deegaans in peace, try living with cayr, saacad deegans and good luck u be dead in a week.

Edit: Idc about HSM , wish him well

I think this is probably the 100th time im saying i literally dont give a shit about HSM. many policies of his I disagree with but the guy is pushing the fight against AS and that's only what matters at this time. Everything else should be at the back. i barely ever mention any policies of his other than the recent offensives. Any FKD i do with you is about clans. not political individuals

cant live with them but they come to us cause they know we are peaceful and welcoming.

Its the truth and its evident as niin somali ah you can go any PL, SL, Ogaadenia deegaans in peace, try living with cayr, saacad deegans and good luck u be dead in a week.

Edit: Idc about HSM , wish him well
:dead:

I think this is probably the 100th time im saying i literally dont give a shit about HSM. many policies of his I disagree with but the guy is pushing the fight against AS and that's only what matters at this time. Everything else should be at the back. i barely ever mention any policies of his other than the recent offensives. Any FKD i do with you is about clans. not political individuals
Lol say less, some of them hate Barre but I did say he was his mentor :mjlaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Let the man speak for himself, I know he is your leader but he has a mind of his own, there’s no reason to create false narratives in your heads. I hope you can still respect him after this cause I still think he’s a bum. Showing love to Siad Barre won’t unite the clans I suggest he create his own legacy
Hes right after 32 years nothing can compare to the MSB govt, we are truly failure.

GemState

36/21
VIP
First thing I think of when I hear about the Kacaan is that Somalia's GDP per capita on average went up by $1.73 a year, an increase of $36.4 over 21 years.

Twice as poor as Malawi, 4x poorer than the Central African Republic. Esteemed company.

1666251833645.png

1666251902953.png

First thing I think of when I hear about the Kacaan is that Somalia's GDP per capita on average went up by $1.73 a year, an increase of $36.4 over 21 years.

Twice as poor as Malawi, 4x poorer than the Central African Republic. Esteemed company.

View attachment 240909
View attachment 240910
I listen to my leaders I suggest you listen to yours. The man you consider a President just told you there is no government and there hasn’t been one for the last 32 years. He understands he’s no President and lives in a ceremonial country. He loves his mentor and wishes he could turn back time. Respect :mjlol:
1A4FFED0-F831-4E64-AF2F-5544D4AA5414.jpeg

Hes right after 32 years nothing can compare to the MSB govt, we are truly failure.
Just because there’s no official government still doesn’t give him the right to steal money from the poor. I know there is no consequence but being a good human beings doesn’t take much effort. Just because you can get away with something doesn’t mean you should do it :heh:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Siad Barre has blood on his hands, if he wasn’t complete idiot, him and his marexaan clan could have ruled for decades even after his death. Wasted an golden opportunity for his family and himself.

Siad Barre has blood on his hands, if he wasn’t complete idiot, him and his marexaan clan could have ruled for decades even after his death. Wasted an golden opportunity for his family and himself.
We still relevant saxib, Farmaajo just did six years and with Barre sooner or later people would’ve rebelled. He should have never invaded Ethiopia. All the groups he supported in the horn succeeded with TPLF ruling Ethiopia for 30+ years and Eritrea gaining its independence. He left behind a roadmap but we never followed it. Without Siad Barre there would be no Eritrea and Ethiopia would’ve had access to its own ports. Unfortunately the TPLF used the same tactics it had learned from Jalle Siad on the rest of us and today we still use their federal systems. Blame the people who didn’t pick up where he left off, not the man who left the nation and it’s capital intact

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
We still relevant saxib, Farmaajo just did six years and with Barre sooner or later people would’ve rebelled. He should have never invaded Ethiopia. All the groups he supported in the horn succeeded with TPLF ruling Ethiopia for 30+ years and Eritrea gaining its independence. He left behind a roadmap but we never followed it. Without Siad Barre there would be no Eritrea and Ethiopia would’ve had access to its own ports. Unfortunately the TPLF used the same tactics it had learned from Jalle Siad on the rest of us and today we still use their federal systems. Blame the people who didn’t pick up where he left off, not the man who left the nation and it’s capital intact

Siad Barre

- militarised the country and had the intelligence to promote qabyaalad. It doesn’t take a genius to stockpile huge amounts of weapons among warlike people and then also treat these badly.
- bombed cities off the map, killing thousands of innocents
- No political acumen, he should have called off the war against Ethiopia when USSR warned him not to attack it.

The man and the people around him have blood on their hands. Simple as that.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Siad Barre

- militarised the country and had the intelligence to promote qabyaalad. It doesn’t take a genius to stockpile huge amounts of weapons among warlike people and then also treat these badly.
- bombed cities off the map, killing thousands of innocents
- No political acumen, he should have called off the war against Ethiopia when USSR warned him not to attack it.

The man and the people around him have blood on their hands. Simple as that.
He hand no choice but to turn to his qabil. After the war of 77 the people were discontent and mengitsu was hell bent on destroying the republic. This is where Barre doubled down and introduced Marexaan Dhulbahante and Ogaden alliance marginalizing majerteens, Issaqs, and Hawiyes. This was all exacerbated when he got into a car accident, following this incident he tripled down on the MOD alliance. IMO he should have stepped down after the war.

He hand no choice but to turn to his qabil. After the war of 77 the people were discontent and mengitsu was hell bent on destroying the republic. This is where Barre doubled down and introduced Marexaan Dhulbahante and Ogaden alliance marginalizing majerteens, Issaqs, and Hawiyes. This was all exacerbated when he got into a car accident, following this incident he tripled down on the MOD alliance. IMO he should have stepped down after the war.
Agree, odeyga should have stepped down after the accident.

Trending

Latest posts