Why Muslims shouldnt celebrate Pride Month Sheikh Yasir qadi

subhanallah this information is not relevant to us a somali muslim would never commit this debauchery the most lost blm xalimo knows better than this alhamdilluah i was forced into dugsi for almost 15 years along with everyone else on this form i thank my parents everyday for that

It shouldn’t even be addressed because no one is celebrating that degenerate social experiment movement! .. yusuf qadi is a very controversial click bait person from my experience! … I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a reverse sociological technique to start a conversation about this…

Everything around this topic is haram therefore it doesn’t need to be explained why it can’t be celebrated and promoted.. it doesn’t make any sense

It’s like saying- pork is haram explain the reason for this. But also explain why you really can’t buy the meat store in the fridge to then throw it away in the bin…this is also haram! Duuuuh

It shouldn’t even be addressed because no one is celebrating that degenerate social experiment movement! .. yusuf qadi is a very controversial click bait person from my experience! … I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a reverse sociological technique to start a conversation about this…

Everything around this topic is haram therefore it doesn’t need to be explained why it can’t be celebrated and promoted.. it doesn’t make any sense

It’s like saying- pork is haram explain the reason for this. But also explain why you really can’t buy the meat store in the fridge to then throw it away in the bin…this is also haram! Duuuuh

That is what this seems to be. It makes sense given his history on this topic, yaqeen, and attempts at "reform".

The title itself seems to be a ridiculous attempt at normalizing something that is not a problem.

What he should worry about doing is denouncing/retracing all his previous statements on this topic and others and former associations and endorsements of people like Ilhan Omar and Dalia Mogahed. That is his actual problem he is avoiding.

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
why are you guys acting like what he said is something alien? You do know that there is a whole subreddit with 24k people, at least half of whom believe LGBT is ok right (this is an estimate from looking at their posts)? maybe he's talking to the people in that sub?

Trending

Latest posts