Why most Somali think Djiboutian Somalis are so liberal?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Can someone explain to me, where that stereotype comes from?
:stressed:

Somali Djiboutians (Issa).... I am not talking about Afar, Yemenis, Amhara, Oromo Djiboutian.... are far from liberals except the bad apples that excite everywhere.

Most of the Djiboutians (Issa) born speak Somali, some can't write and/or read Somali because of the school systems not teaching how to read or write Somali... and focusing on French and Arabic.

Somalis Djiboutian (Issa) are forced to learn french and use french at work because of the different ethnicities in Djibouti (is the way to communicate and understand each other) and a big influence of French pigs wanting to kip Djibouti dependant.
Somalis Djiboutian (Issa) have Somali names or Arab/Islamic names.... no Thomas, Capucine, Lucien etc....
All the history of prostitution and the easy Djiboutian girl are mostly because of Amhara in
(Quarter 2), Afars are a bit more liberal in my POV, but we have also some Somalis bad apples who followed french soldiers and married with them.
Djibouti is a Muslim majority country, many Djiboutian finished the Quran, Djibouti has great sheikh, they are mostly private so that why we don’t hear about them in Europe or America.
May Allah gives Djibouti a better Muslim president to make Djibouti great again.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
tenor.gif

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
It's just false assumption. however, Djibs have a good grasp of western world because they all learn in french and are exposed to European literature, culture and norms without ever leaving their tuulo and some Somalis presume that they are ultra liberal.

Y’all are more liberal than other Somali majority areas. When I vistas Djibouti a while back I was shocked to see a lot of women not wearing the hijab and dressing liberally very refreshing if you ask me.

Y’all are more liberal than other Somali majority areas. When I vistas Djibouti a while back I was shocked to see a lot of women not wearing the hijab and dressing liberally very refreshing if you ask me.
The way you dress doesn't define whether you are good or bad.. There are many women who wear hijab but are h*e's.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
It is true to some extent.

You will notice a drastic decrease in the % of women wearing a headscarf between Djibouti and Somaliland.
that mostly in Djibouti Ville with a mix of many ethnicities, you aren’t shamed for not wearing hijab but you aren’t praised either. I will blame that on french influence but many elderly, hoyos etc wear hijabs at least.

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
which city sister, because outside Djibouti Ville, most of the people wear full hijab.

Afar are the most liberal and look like us so people can mistake us for them and most speak somali.
like I say to the brother you aren’t shamed for not wearing hijab but you aren’t praised either.
the woman mostly wears proper hijab after marrying.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
It's just false assumption. however, Djibs have a good grasp of western world because they all learn in french and are exposed to European literature, culture and norms without ever leaving their tuulo and some Somalis presume that they are ultra liberal.
wallahi in the time of my hoyo and aboo, the teaching was so good but nodaway wallahi it's so bad... the french pigs want to maintain the ignorance of Djiboutian, the public system is the worst. if you want a good education for your kid, it's so expensive.

Dijbouti need to stop whoring out its lands to foreign militaries, also its got one of the most infamous CIA black-sites were muslims get tortured for "allegedly" being a terrorist.

I don't hate the people, but i hate the rulers and the tyrants of these muslim lands who are not fit to lead, pure scum of the earth.

It seems to me that the so called "muslim" rulers are worse than the gaal of europe, i mean at least the rulers of Sweden or UK give people opportunities.

What do the so called "muslim" rulers do ? poverty is rife, people are begging, no infrastructure yet the same ruler will be seen living a luxurious lifestyle.

Dijbouti need to stop whoring out its lands to foreign militaries, also its got one of the most infamous CIA black-sites were muslims get tortured for "allegedly" being a terrorist.

I don't hate the people, but i hate the rulers and the tyrants of these muslim lands who are not fit to lead, pure scum of the earth.

It seems to me that the so called "muslim" rulers are worse than the gaal of europe, i mean at least the rulers of Sweden or UK give people opportunities.

What do the so called "muslim" rulers do ? poverty is rife, people are begging, no infrastructure yet the same ruler will be seen living a luxurious lifestyle.

look at this mess

edit : thought it was mali but actually another African country but still , these leaders are corrupt

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.

wallahi the president is weak man.... because of those foreign militaries life in Djibouti is expensive for the low quality of things... May Allah protect us. he is a puppet of France.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
From what I have seen, reer Djibouti are basically pre-civil war reer Somalia when it comes to how they dress.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
For me it was watching that 'Dhalinyaro' film , I was shocked u guys could spoke french and didn’t wear jilbaab lol

but Anyways is the french state still harassing u guys bc the french won’t let go of their former colonies. They’re even pretending to help Lebanon lol
https://www.okayafrica.com/amp/how-...director-lula-ali-ismail-interview-2645629479
yes that the liberal views the french are selling Djiboutians since more than 10 years, Djiboutians were always religious, they believe in Islam pray etc but women didn’t really wear hijab and also the colonial time weakened their faith.
after the declaration of independence, they became much more religious by learning the dean but recently it's going backwards.

So i got to know 2 somali guys from Djibouti. I was very impressed with the brothers. They wasnt under the impression present day Djibouti is anything to be proud of.

One thing I dont underatand is we always read on here people discussing freeing somali galbeed but not Djibouti. If you ask me when the time comes Djibouti should be split in half. Afars can take whats theirs. We cant have foreign people complaining about not being given enough seats and influence.

Last edited: