Why Marriage Is For Women & Not Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
Marriage is fine. As long as you dont f*ck up and cheat on your partner (which will leave you broke and probably suicidal) its fine

also asian women are embarrassing their men

lets pray for these fellas

Men stand a good chance of losing their friends, respect, their space, their money and if things go wrong they lose their families too.

Sex androids are the future.

Ramen

🌸
I have never cheated on my wife and I lost everything.

I almost never get to see my kids and some other man is walking around my old house in his gym shorts.
Take extra care of your kids when they visit (buy them clothes, toys, candy or basically everything but leave the stuff at your place). Maybe get a gf (but there is a chance that your babymomma will talk shit ab you to your kids and say that you abandoned them and blah blah blah).

Do the kids get to choose who they want to live with when theyre older? (at the age of 12 ish?) if so
maybe theres a chance that they will choose to live with you

ileeen women are evil too

Take extra care of your kids when they visit (buy them clothes, toys, candy or basically everything but leave the stuff at your place). Maybe get a gf (but there is a chance that your babymomma will talk shit ab you to your kids and say that you abandoned them and blah blah blah).

Do the kids get to choose who they want to live with when theyre older? (at the age of 12 ish?) if so
maybe theres a chance that they will choose to live with you

ileeen women are evil too
Thanks

"Marriage is an insurance policy on women's rapid declining attractiveness"

It's not just for women...
  • It's for children - guaranteeing them a stable home to be raised in.
  • It's for society as a whole - one man one woman decreases the number of bachelor's, that in their frustration may seek to destroy it.
  • It's for Deen and daqan.
> What's in it for a man?
He provides a stable environment for the rearing of his children and he preserves his forefathers traditions.

>You cuck
I'm not captain save-a-ho, loose xalimos will be denied citizenship and forced to work as bed warmers in various military institutions up and down the country.
:siilaanyosmile:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I don't know why men keep talking about ''the wall'' for women. Seriously, that's the biggest bullshit I've heard. There are so many women who look good past their thirties. I'm talking about those who are actually fit and take care of themselves. These women still have men chasing them. Marriage is in fact an insurance policy for men to keep getting siil, beyond a certain age.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I don't know why men keep talking about ''the wall'' for women. Seriously, that's the biggest bullshit I've heard. There are so many women who look good past their thirties. I'm talking about those who are actually fit and take care of themselves. These women still have men chasing them. Marriage is in fact an insurance policy for men to keep getting siil, beyond a certain age.
For beta males yeah

For beta males yeah

I have seen the above statement and then checked the writing beneath your avatar. I put the two together, and I for some reason can't dispel the feeling that you might be disturbed. Were you obese in your teenage years?

As for the topic you are both right and wrong.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Thats just not true. In Somalia 70 yr old men get married but not vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts