Why Japanese is always blurred

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Japan, under Article 175 of the Criminal Code of Japan people who sell or distribute obscene materials can be punished by fines or imprisonment. Article 175 was included in the original document in 1907 and remains relatively unchanged. Showing pubic hair and adult genitalia was once considered obscene. It is not uncommon for pictorial magazines to depict nude women with their genitalia airbrushed over in black,[citation needed] and video ography routinely depicts explicit sex scenes with the participants's genitalia obscured by mosaics. The amount of censorship of the penis can vary, for example, the entire penis may be blurred, or as little as part of the glans.[citation needed] Until the 1990s, the entire pubic region, including hair, was deemed obscene and unpublishable.[citation needed] The publication of Waterfruit and Santa Fe by Kishin Shinoyama marked the first widely distributed publications to feature pubic hair.[citation needed] Many video production companies belong to ethical associations which provide guidance on what is acceptable and what is not. The Nihon Ethics of Video Association, the Ethics Organization of Computer Software and the Contents Soft Association are examples of three such organizations. Recent controversies have frowned upon both pubic hair and even genitalia itself being displayed in works of art and in educational settings.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Who even watches Japanese anyway? :susp:

Forget that, who fucking watches ? :mindblown:

My DM's is filled with numberous sexy s who are thirsty over me. :manny:

Last edited:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Saxib don't watch there is nothing beneficial about it. It fucks with your brains dopamine levels too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending