Why Islam is a blessing for men

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Factz, Jul 18, 2018.

?
  1. I'm a real geeljire Faraah and we're blessed by Allah

23 vote(s)
    69.7%
  2. I'm a cuck faraah and I don't agree with this

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. I'm an honest Xalimo and I think whatever Allah creates is perfect for everything

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. I'm a misandrist salty Xaarlimo and I hate this

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  1. Factz

Factz VIP

Ratings:
    +13,101
    Somali women like to use the Islamic card like you have to pay Mehr, your money is my money but my money is not your money and I can wear all types of Jewellery while you can't." Basically being typical sexist gold diggers.

Even though Allah gave them some advantages. Allah also gave us some advantages too. :stevej:

Here is some of the advantages for being a man. The husband is the leader and the wife must be submissive to her husband. She cannot refuse sex unless she is on her period. She has be a housewife and do all the chores if that's what her husband wants from her. They mainly make her do this if she has kids which obviously makes sense.

In Islam you cannot abuse her. However, she must accept her husband as the boss. :lolbron::trumpsmirk::ohhhdamn:

1 – The woman will be rewarded by Allaah for her obedience to her husband.

2 – This obedience should not involved disobeying Allaah. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no obedience to any created being if it involves disobedience towards the Creator.”

3 – Just as the husband has the right to be obeyed, Islam also tells him to treat his wife kindly. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And they (women) have rights (over their husbands as regards living expenses) similar (to those of their husbands) over them (as regards obedience and respect) to what is reasonable”

[al-Baqarah 2:228]

Hence Islam made the husband the protector and maintainer of the wife and gave him the responsibility of heading the household, because he is more perfect in rational thinking than her in most cases. This means that it is obligatory for her to obey him. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means” [al-Nisaa’ 4:34]

So he should not mistreat or oppress her, or issue harsh commands to her. Rather he should deal with her in a wise manner, and tell her to do things which are in her interests, his interests and the interests of the household, in a kind and gentle manner.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives.”.

Islam doesn't preach oppression to women. Just simply women must be obedient to their husband.
    :kanyeshrug:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. AarHawd_7

AarHawd_7 North-West, London

Ratings:
    +4,267
    Alhamdulilah bro, Allah made me a Faarax. We are allowed to marry four Xaaliimos, we dont even need permission just inform them.

Blessing to be a Muslim and Faarax.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. White

White Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE

Ratings:
    +1,256
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Factz

Factz VIP

Ratings:
    +13,101
    Why do you think women like Knowles always make crying threads about Somali men because they know their fate. It's how nature made us that way, deal with it.
    :liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears:

• Funny Funny x 6
  5. AarHawd_7

AarHawd_7 North-West, London

Ratings:
    +4,267
    @Knowles is gonna be the fourth and last wife of some red eyed mooryaan Faarax. :pachah1:

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. CangeeroBear

CangeeroBear

Ratings:
    +5,569
    Never forget the truth my brothers
    :manny::lolbron:
    Maintain the patriarchy or we are fucked like Western men
    :damedamn:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Ridwan779

Ridwan779 Yo

Ratings:
    +1,063
    :whoa:

8. Ridwan779

Ridwan779 Yo

Ratings:
    +1,063
  9. Factz

Factz VIP

Ratings:
    +13,101
    I've never seen a faraah who never followed the patriarchy way. You're right though, we should continue holding our traditional and religious values. The husband is the leader, provider and the protector and it should remain that way. The west will crumble because the men have became cucks and the blame goes to their evil wicked women so other men who are not from the west should take notes and tackle this dreadful depraved feminism at all cost.

• Like Like x 6
  10. CangeeroBear

CangeeroBear

Ratings:
    +5,569
    These white women tell me " I just want a man to
    put me in my place" , I swear i almost feel sorry for the men of the west.limitsd Patriarchy is good for everyone.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Knowles

Knowles Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +7,402
    Yes Islam benefits men and it maintains patriarchy

I’m essentially agreeing with all the men in this thread but watch how I’m called a bigot lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Fang4

Fang4

Ratings:
    +1,907
  13. guntiino101

guntiino101

Ratings:
    +2,165
    Geee no wonder why everyone think of Muslim men as sexist pigs :ohlord: Delete this thread

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. White

White Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Is this real? Is this the actual knowles promoting the patriarchy? Welcome to the alt right :salute:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. CangeeroBear

CangeeroBear

Ratings:
    +5,569
    It's an age old battle , knowles you can see that love is war, men have been winning for millennia.

However if men win women too as well, preserves family and it has been shown that most women in history has a lineage.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fang4

Fang4

Ratings:
    +1,907
    Why do you care about Islam if you are not Muslim:)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hawd19

Hawd19

Ratings:
    +442
    Alhamdulilah for islam thats kept our raganimo intact Look at these cadaans

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  18. Factz

Factz VIP

Ratings:
    +13,101
    Patriarchy is what built civilizations. Is what put the human race at the top of the food chain. Removing it means chaos, disorder, lawless and you name it.

The reason why we succeed is all because of patriarchism and women must learn to accept that.

• Like Like x 2
  19. CangeeroBear

CangeeroBear

Ratings:
    +5,569
    Damn what a mad cunt .
    :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
    He even came on television like a boss.When asked if he is aware that shes married ,With a massive smile he says "I'm aware about that".
    :russ::damn:
    Get that bag!

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. Hawd19

Hawd19

Ratings:
    +442
    Trust me the cadaan deserves it. This is not a man balaaydan codka mickey mouska leh

• Funny Funny x 4
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted