Why Is This Girl Stalking Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in college I had this part time job at this grocery store, worked there for a while then quit. But when I was working there I met lots of weird people, one of them was this girl who apparently had the hots for me. It was weird cause I never talked to her, I don't see why she would like me she was cadaan too maybe she watched too many interracial adult films. But a while ago her facebook profile popped up in my notifications on who to friend request. I thought it was just some coincidence, but it was not. Just recently she messaged me and friend requested me, I looked at her profile to see if she was moving up in life but she wasn't. She is still working at the store; I didn't read her message cause I remembered when I worked there she was very disrespectful towards me. Also she would flirt with this negro I worked with right in front of me, I have zero interest in her. Should I block her or message her back?

Back in college I had this part time job at this grocery store, worked there for a while then quit. But when I was working there I met lots of weird people, one of them was this girl who apparently had the hots for me. It was weird cause I never talked to her, I don't see why she would like me she was cadaan too maybe she watched too many interracial adult films. But a while ago her facebook profile popped up in my notifications on who to friend request. I thought it was just some coincidence, but it was not. Just recently she messaged me and friend requested me, I looked at her profile to see if she was moving up in life but she wasn't. She is still working at the store; I didn't read her message cause I remembered when I worked there she was very disrespectful towards me. Also she would flirt with this negro I worked with right in front of me, I have zero interest in her. Should I block her or message her back?
Block her stop thinking with the head downstairs warya nacaala she is hypergamous she is not interested in you at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.