Why Is This Girl Stalking Me

Discussion in 'Women's Den' started by Yungmulababy23, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Yungmulababy23

Yungmulababy23

Ratings:
    +470
    Back in college I had this part time job at this grocery store, worked there for a while then quit. But when I was working there I met lots of weird people, one of them was this girl who apparently had the hots for me. It was weird cause I never talked to her, I don't see why she would like me she was cadaan too maybe she watched too many interracial adult films. But a while ago her facebook profile popped up in my notifications on who to friend request. I thought it was just some coincidence, but it was not. Just recently she messaged me and friend requested me, I looked at her profile to see if she was moving up in life but she wasn't. She is still working at the store; I didn't read her message cause I remembered when I worked there she was very disrespectful towards me. Also she would flirt with this negro I worked with right in front of me, I have zero interest in her. Should I block her or message her back?

2. Noble-Cushite

Noble-Cushite

Ratings:
    +1,449
    Block her stop thinking with the head downstairs warya nacaala she is hypergamous whore she is not interested in you at all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yungmulababy23

Yungmulababy23

Ratings:
    +470
    You right I gonna block her

• Love Love x 1
  4. Abdisomali

Abdisomali

Ratings:
    +301
    Don’t actually, don’t reply back or block her let it be