Why is Somalia news fear corn ?

I tend to have youtube randomly playing in the background when I'm doing assignments for class, but what I have figured out is that Somalis reporters have mastered fear corn on news topics. It's always Ethiopia related to the influx of them or border problems. The thing I dont understand is why they do not fix any of these issues with Ethiopia because it seems like they just report all the bad things in Somalia and never the good and how they solved a problem they had reported on.

Last edited:
I tend to have youtube randomly playing in the background when I'm doing assignments for class, but what I have figured out is that they have mastered fear corn on news topics. It's always Ethiopia related to the influx of them or border problems. The thing I dont understand is why they do not fix any of these issues with Ethiopia because it seems like they just report all the bad things in Somalia and never the good and how they solved a problem they had reported on.

Pretty much all 'news' is fear inducing

Always war, famine, violence, crime, always something for people to fear

'Good news is not news'

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
I tend to have youtube randomly playing in the background when I'm doing assignments for class, but what I have figured out is that they have mastered fear corn on news topics. It's always Ethiopia related to the influx of them or border problems. The thing I dont understand is why they do not fix any of these issues with Ethiopia because it seems like they just report all the bad things in Somalia and never the good and how they solved a problem they had reported on.
Welcome to the third world. The situation will be the exact same 30 years from now, we’ll still be complaining about Ethiopian refugees and neighbor problems.

But do they not understand certain content should not be released to youtube ? because I always wonder what are yall leaders doing ? i really think all of these Somali president/leaders only control a 2 mile radius and everything else is chaos.

Trending

Latest posts