Why is SEX so disturbing to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Islamic-ally----We should be outraged at Idol worshipers. The Budhist Chinese? The Indians Hindhus??? Or on a milder version, the atheists. Or deists. Or agnostic whatever their new terminology is nowadays.

Why is SEX sooooooooo disgusting and primal for us to react to? Do we fear what society will see us that much? People are comfortable saying they dont believe in God more than saying they have frequent haraam sex. LOL

WHY???

I am reading Yaquub's & many farahs posts all over the forum about his anxiety of Somali Xalimos sleeping around. Degenerates he calls them??? lol

But Sex whether Heterosexual or Homosexual is referred to as ONE SIN in Quran. they call it Faxiisha. It is a major sin yes, but not as major as worshiping idols. So whats the irk behind the SEX that makes humans feel homicidal??

Society shame????

Humans naturally feel shame. The only time you don't feel it is when you've been condition to stop feeling shame. When Adam and Eve were left naked after eating the forbidden fruit, they immediately tried to cover themselves. But with a society like the West, you stop feeling shame towards sex through the constant advertising, ography, and seeing the half-naked people walking down the street. That's why shamelessness has been normalized. It comes from the shaitaan telling you that it is normal and not wrong.
:browtf:

I dont understand where you going with this. Are you saying people should have more open sex and there should be no repercussion?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Our religion teaches us to have xishood. There's a reason why Allah swt made sex private. What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.

There is nothing wrong with sex.
But it's important to respect the human body. It is something that exposes the human body, frequent sex outside of marriage leads to damage, and diminishing the value of the human body.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Humans naturally feel shame. The only time you don't feel it is when you've been condition to stop feeling shame. When Adam and Eve were left naked after eating the forbidden fruit, they immediately tried to cover themselves. But with a society like the West, you stop feeling shame towards sex through the constant advertising, ography, and seeing the half-naked people walking down the street. That's why shamelessness has been normalized. It comes from the shaitaan telling you that it is normal and not wrong.
:browtf:

Excellent arguement. Humans are naturally built to feel shame. Prophet Adam and Xawo PBUT is a good example. When they ate the forbidden fruit, immediately they were naked, and then they had the knowing that they did something wrong. Today, the act of being made 'naked' as a result of their disobeying God is replaced with Society shame.

But it's important to respect the human body. It is something that exposes the human body, frequent sex outside of marriage leads to damage, and diminishing the value of the human body.
It also leads to diseases, unwanted pregnancy and violence as human being are emotional and sex is powerful. From 1970-2014 there was 44.5 million about abortions in usa. There are millions of people in jail for crime of passion. So yes sex is great....but its alao very powerful and can be very destructive to himan beings when used wrong

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont understand where you going with this. Are you saying people should have more open sex and there should be no repercussion?

No. Of course not. I am trying to get to the point of humans psychic. They are outraged at Xalimos sleeping dating outside somalis, is it due to the sexual act they do with ajnabis or just that they protective?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Our religion teaches us to have xishood. There's a reason why Allah swt made sex private. What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.

Excellent point Reiko. Religion should be our # 1 reason to be ashamed of sex. Why though do we have people come to Pal Talk somali and say they are Athiests but we dont see a dhi.lo woman or a dhi.lo man come to Pal talk & say they sleep around, or count the # of siil iyoo guss iyoo futo they have seen>?>>>

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

So is your argument based on science or morality? Or Religion?

No. Of course not. I am trying to get to the point of humans psychic. They are outraged at Xalimos sleeping dating outside somalis, is it due to the sexual act they do with ajnabis or just that they protective?
I dont think people who make comments on here calling a girl are sitting at home punching the walls about some girl they dont know sleeping around. People make comments anf keep it moving. Also keep in mind we are all anonymous in here. If we all had our name and personal info available. None of us would be so bold.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont think people who make comments on here calling a girl are sitting at home punching the walls about some girl they dont know sleeping around. People make comments anf keep it moving. Also keep in mind we are all anonymous in here. If we all had our name and personal info available. None of us would be so bold.

U r right. Our anonymity is priceless. In real life, i dont recall ever saying the word "gus:" out loud. But when i type it here, i only say it in my mind.

U r right. Out anonymity is priceless. In real life, i dont recall ever saying the word "gus:" out loud. But when i type it here, i only say it in my mind.
I think we all do....if you were shouting the words you were writing that would be very concerning lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think we all do....if you were shouting the words you were writing that would be very concerning lol

Not shouting, but i never even said it in a casual sentence. Even with the galfriends. Kaas gus weyne ba kutaala. I dont even say it. The word gus spoken aloud is a violent word. Linguistically, i prefer saying "Penis" its more formal, scientific, and less aggressive.

Not shouting, but i never even said it in a casual sentence. Even with the galfriends. Kaas gus weyne ba kutaala. I dont even say it. The word gus spoken aloud is a violent word. Linguistically, i prefer saying "Penis" its more formal, scientific, and less aggressive.
yeah some words are in your face like gus. I dont say siil when talking to my boys. I usually use the word kintir

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Science and morality.

7057.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts