Why is MEN's worst nightmare is being cheated on?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't get people who lose their minds over cheating partners. At the end of the day you held on to your morals and that person just wasn't for you

Honey its because u r num from emotions. You are emotionally compromised. :(

I don't get people who lose their minds over cheating partners. At the end of the day you held on to your morals and that person just wasn't for you
I don't get the blasé attitude around infidelity in the West. It's absolutely devestating when the person who you thought had your best intensions at heart sticks a knife in your back like that. I'd rather be robbed, physically assulted etc lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't get the blasé attitude around infidelity in the West. It's absolutely devestating when the person who you thought had your best intensions at heart sticks a knife in your back like that. I'd rather be robbed, physically assulted etc lol

Imagine a spouse bringing u HIV--what would u do Nak?

Why? Just watch the first 3 minutes the rest is madhoow talk

Only way to know for sure you're the dad before DNA tests. That and potentially 18 years of child support if the woman manages to convince him she's above cheating. Alhamdulillah for Islam and Somali women.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Only way to know for sure you're the dad before DNA tests. That and potentially 18 years of child support if the woman manages to convince him she's above cheating. Alhamdulillah for Islam and Somali women.

Huuno i know at least three women who father other mans children said it is her husband. Its a big controversy. The good thing about Somalis is --we have imaan and never want to know the DNA results :(

Huuno i know at least three women who father other mans children said it is her husband. Its a big controversy. The good thing about Somalis is --we have imaan and never want to know the DNA results :(
I can't help but laugh at them. History shows that no woman is above doing that to you, and with the accessibility of these kits, I can't feel sorry for them if they didn't take measures sooner. Men, just take the DNA test - in secret if you have to.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its hard hearing that from the woman you love

1657032978053.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can't help but laugh at them. History shows that no woman is above doing that to you, and with the accessibility of these kits, I can't feel sorry for them if they didn't take measures sooner. Men, just take the DNA test - in secret if you have to.

sus men usually let it go because they can't live without the alpha wife. The alpha wife in turn looks for sexual satisfaction else where from an alpha :(

This kinda of extreme jealousy pathological according to google

Pathological jealousy, also known as morbid jealousy, Othello syndrome or delusional jealousy, is a psychological disorder in which a person is preoccupied with the thought that their spouse or sexual partner is being unfaithful without having any real proof, along with socially unacceptable or abnormal behaviour
But she was cheating so in the end he was right.

Are you saying he shouldn't investigate if there is all the signs that she was cheating?

In my opinion that's a boss act, to use a drone of all things. This guy is genius.

But he's a moron if he stays with her after this.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Multiple Reasons:

1. Betrayal of Trust (Mistrust)
2. Soul Ties ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾
3. Unwanted Problems

Explanations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.