Why is ibliis on a vendetta?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why is he so salty about adam being viceregent? How can one person hold a grudge for so long? the guy is literally record holder fro grudge holding, not even a naag can be more scorned contrary to the popular saying. Why is he leading his descendants to jahannam with him knowing what jannah is like all to settle a petty score with the almighty?

Imagine how many jinn he kills that don't follow him and how many of his descendants he brainwashed into doing his bidding on earth. It's hard to believe such a creature exists. Even now as i type this the qareen that is assigned from his offspring to every bani adam is probably brainwashed thinking i'm slandering his aabo.

:mjlol: :jaynerd:

Why is he so salty about adam being viceregent? How can one person hold a grudge for so long? the guy is literally record holder fro grudge holding, not even a naag can be more scorned contrary to the popular saying. Why is he leading his descendants to jahannam with him knowing what jannah is like all to settle a petty score with the almighty?

Imagine how many jinn he kills that don't follow him and how many of his descendants he brainwashed into doing his bidding on earth. It's hard to believe such a creature exists. Even now as i type this the qareen that is assigned from his offspring to every bani adam is probably brainwashed thinking i'm slandering his aabo.

:mjlol: :jaynerd:
That’s because he is IBLIS, father of all disbelievers and sinners
The answer is in the question

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That’s because he is IBLIS, father of all disbelievers and sinners
The answer is in the question
Come on bro, there were warring wicked jinn long before bani adam or ibliis was even born. Iblis ust held onto a grudge like crazy, even after seeing jannah. Too bad he didn't see jahannam.

Come on bro, there were warring wicked jinn long before bani adam or ibliis was even born. Iblis ust held onto a grudge like crazy, even after seeing jannah. Too bad he didn't see jahannam.
Allah is all knowing, he knew Iblis long before he even existed and knew he was going to sway from his path and take every disbeliever and sinner with him,
Allah Swt knows every living things intentions even before they realise it for his wisdom is infinite

He still holds his grudge but Iblees is also aware that he is doomed eitherway. So at this point he is just trying to get as much as he can to the fire.

"Allaah named him 'Iblees' symbolizing that he 'ablasa min rahmat-illah' (despaired of the Mercy of Allaah; that there was no hope for him of mercy)."

Trending