Why I think geeljires get frustrated at who xalimos date/marry out

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
The vast majority of faraxs are religious/practising and view their God given right to have a chaste xalimo so they get angry when anything goes against their expectations.

The reality is the world is a big place, go out there date women, once you start getting laid I doubt you'll care what women from the same country are doing.

Tldr; the cure is female contact

Somali men have responsibility over the chasity of Somali women especially their sisters and daughters but Allah has has blessed us with Somali women who are naturally rebellious like the geel we herd

This isnt exclusive to somali men
All types of nikkas are possessive and controlling but expect to dip their pen freely in all manner of women

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
I couldn’t care less what random Halimos do with their orifices. It’s usually incels and niggas who can’t get any play who rant online while Daquavius is blowing their sisters back upstairs.

Real Somali niggas keep their sisters under control and date/f*ck women from all backgrounds. We are too busy dipping our churros in honey to be worried about random girls who we only share ethnicities with

The vast majority of faraxs are religious/practising and view their God given right to have a chaste xalimo so they get angry when anything goes against their expectations.

The reality is the world is a big place, go out there date women, once you start getting laid I doubt you'll care what women from the same country are doing.

Tldr; the cure is female contact
waryaa It's called gheera

Trending