OPINION Why I support President Ahmed Madoobe

In our hard times you know who your real friends are.

He has never insulted my community. Never made threatening moves to undermine my community. Plus there is no alternative other than Ahmed Madoobe. Nobody wants another Farmajoo in Kismayo claiming to run the Jubbas

In Ahmed Madoobe, all I see is a leader who is trying to develop and grow his people. I think that is a positive thing and I wish the same for my own community. Ahmed Madoobe and Deni both gave PM Rooble strong political support when we were fighting Farmajoo and reer CBB. So I wouldn't be here celebrating today without critical political support from president Ahmed Madoobe.

There is room for all us to be winners as long as we respect each others boundaries. I consider president Ahmed Madoobe a friend and a partner.

2019429636921587306984513120.jpg

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Even the Gedo comunity-ma caayo ma xumeyo- he just goes about his life while they threaten and curse him day and night for a decade.

Even the Gedo comunity-ma caayo ma xumeyo- he just goes about his life while they threaten and curse him day and night for a decade.

Shame, President Ahmed Madoobe is such a true gentleman. I wish they tried that shiit in Galmudug. We know how to deal with them and we ain't shy in teaching them manners. Lately they all stop claiming my lands in Galmudug and Ethiopia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madoobe remains undefeated after all these years of federal presidents coming for his head ever since TFG era, singlehandedly forming JL administration and now he chooses MPs for reer Juba Valley Alliance

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
In our hard times you know who your real friends are.

He has never insulted my community. Never made threatening moves to undermine my community. Plus there is no alternative other than Ahmed Madoobe. Nobody wants another Farmajoo in Kismayo claiming to run the Jubbas

In Ahmed Madoobe, all I see is a leader who is trying to develop and grow his people. I think that is a positive thing and I wish the same for my own community. Ahmed Madoobe and Deni both gave PM Rooble strong political support when we were fighting Farmajoo and reer CBB. So I wouldn't be here celebrating today without critical political support from president Ahmed Madoobe.

There is room for all us to be winners as long as we respect each others boundaries. I consider president Ahmed Madoobe a friend and a partner.

2019429636921587306984513120.jpg

One of the greatest Somali leaders of our time, he deserved to lead Jubbaland until eternity if he wants to , after all that is his baby and creation

I hope Ahmed Islam runs for a president seat next election, I am pretty sure he will become a popular contender due to his massive support in JL.

Sheikh Sayid Ahmed Islam has a great potential and is one leader we are proud that Allah blessed us with him.

Trending