Why I refuse to respect my elders

Discussion in 'General' started by Knowles, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +3,338
    What about in london.....what you doing for us? Outside of killing poor faraxs confidence online lool.

2. Knowles

Knowles Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +13,481
    I don’t need to do anything for you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +3,338
    Loool i still love you @Knowles:friendhug:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Baki

Baki

Ratings:
    +1,843

5. Somalinimo

Somalinimo

Ratings:
    +431
    @Baki @Jaydaan

I'm going to say some unheard off proposals.

1. Somaliland will never return unless its dependent on Somalia. So terrafrom the Nugal Valley to make Eyl River a large navigable river from Burco to Eyl. If large deep water vessels can move through it, a lot of somali land's potential trade WILL use the river.
    Plus the farming boom would put make the valley very important to somaliland. If you extend the JS river basin with some canals, around 50% on the low end of SL trade is dependent on Somali rivers.

SL will have to be part of the country. If it doesn't, expect the more pro Somalia clans in the East to rebel.

2. Build the rest of the fucking country for fucks sake. Since the government ain't doing shit and the people are 68 IQ, it's gonna take more than a few of us lads to go and do it. Human capital has to flow back into the country.

Start small. Build a tuulo yourself.

3. Fuck the government. All its done is piss on our name. So don't recognise the somali government. Build the roads yourselves, the schools, the hospitals, etc you get the picture. Do everything yourself. Own it yourself. And don't let the government claim it. If they come for PR shit. Tell em on camera they're fucking twats. Tell em you had to come from whatever council estate back home to build a shithole they refuse to flush.

4. Make a new government. Start small. Tuulo Council meetings. Then build from the ground up. Top down ain't working, so do the opposite. Connect with other towns and make inter tuulo meetings. You get the picture.

Within a decade at the very most, you got a functioning second government working. Won't take long for the FGS to have a tantrum before some kids in xamar kick em out.

5. Make peace with somaliland (after you finished with executing the AS cunts left over).

Lovey dovey, we are all a happy family.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Somalinimo

Somalinimo

Ratings:
    +431
    Still surprised you guys have blind faith in a government. Not just any, but the most corrupt shit show which sells freedom fighters to enemies they sleep with for a hug.
    The same government btw. Changing a PM or pres won't do a thing. Everyone else is still there.

It's literally the worst in the world guys. The least you can do is not accept it

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted