• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Why I refuse to respect my elders

You know, that’s how I approached it at first. My first post was in reference to an individual Somali elder acting horribly. My advice was to ignore them, that the kind of person they are would catch up with them.

But from her posts, she’s speaking in general terms as well. The thing with Knowles is, she points out uncomfortable truths everyone else would sooner ignore and shy away from, myself included. It’s objectively true that the elder Somali population actively aids and abets the crimes and worst behaviors of its members. That’s definitely a recipe for disaster in a society, and it’s fair to acknowledge that.

Bottom line, I agree with @Knowles. Yes, I’m sympathetic to @Zahra because I know where she’s coming from, and I disagree with attacking her personal commitments, but the truth is, this shit is beyond her. If any one person doesn’t have “a dog in this fight”, it’s her.
@VixR you and most of the people on here are young and naive and inexperienced, if only you knew what the elders get up to, i know for a fact even the most hardcore *****ist person on this forum would get outraged, i swear people sleep are walking through out their life these day.

I kind of sympathize with her in a way but more so don't, @Knowles is talking about a older Somali talking about her the wrong way which i understand and to be honest is childish on her part unless she expounds on it.

She is not the only who's got a dog in this fight, we all got ,cousins, nieces, aunts etc who have been killed down there over the past recent years and more but that's life, we live in the West go get help i did anger mangement and etc.

And this goes not only for @Knowles but all of us Somalis.
The messanger and how you deliver tge message matters. @Knowles love to dish it out and she got a taste of her medicine and made it personal

Muji

VIP
All she said was you gotta fix up and learn to respect ppl and you basically attack her personally in such a vicious manner. Bringing her husband and ethnicity into the mix

You are an embarrassment and frankly renders your worthless thread and points into complete irrelevance

She’s chatting out of her ass and doesn’t know what she is talking about because she is not Somali. There is no young xalimo out there who looks for Somali elders to disrespect. It is *they* who come to seek you when you’re minding your own dam business.

Her mating with a farax does not give her any qualification to advise me on this topic. Imagine I slept with a Puerto ricon and I felt qualified to advise her on her community affairs. The woman is wild and the thirsty men like @Jaydaan are gassing her up so they can be her rebound. Jayden is already begging Aussie to open his DMs lol- damn atleast wait for her divorce.

Muji

VIP
If you can't take the heat get out the kitchen right. Lol
Naya are you still sniffing round my thread- shouldn’t you be YouTubing how to make malawax so your husband doesn’t leave you? A while ago a Becky joined this forum telling us how the Somali elders were spreading rumours about her and biracial kids saying she was promiscuous...watch out, you are an easy mark for them as your whiteness is associated with looseness in the Somali community and then you will be crying to me asking for some real advice on how to deal with these habos. Which I will respond be nice and smile at them shaushsbuaba sjshs

She’s chatting out of her ass and doesn’t know what she is talking about because she is not Somali. There is no young xalimo out there who looks for Somali elders to disrespect. It is *they* who come to seek you when you’re minding your own dam business.

Her mating with a farax does not give her any qualification to advise me on this topic. Imagine I slept with a Puerto ricon and I felt qualified to advise her on her community affairs. The woman is wild and the thirsty men like @Jaydaan are gassing her up so they can be her rebound. Jayden is already begging Aussie to open his DMs lol- damn atleast wait for her divorce.
Personal attacks again. You are attacking a married muslim woman while you are promoting disrespect elders and bragging about being side piece to married man

It’s not about religion for me. Why would it be? I would agree with him when he tells the truth. Somalis have an online reputation of baiting Blacks and Africans unnecessarily, that’s just a fact of observation. I knew he was ultimately here because he was baited with slave flogging pictures online by some unruly Somali kid.

Knowles and I disagree on this BTW. She’s sympathetic to the Somali victim narrative, which I’ve seen too much hard-hitting online Somali trolling to believe.
You simply dont get it. And I dont think you ever will. No offence but you remind me of male version of Jason Whitlock

Your so disrespectful.

Naya are you still sniffing round my thread- shouldn’t you be YouTubing how to make malawax so your husband doesn’t leave you? A while ago a Becky joined this forum telling us how the Somali elders were spreading rumours about her and biracial kids saying she was promiscuous...watch out, you are an easy mark for them as your whiteness is associated with looseness in the Somali community and then you will be crying to me asking for some real advice on how to deal with these habos. Which I will respond be nice and smile at them shaushsbuaba sjshs
Lol girl bye

VixR

Veritas
Couple years ago i met a uncle of mines, who used to work for the Gov back in 1987 in Somalia and not only him i met a few other people older people, two of them mentioned that they all believe in the Snake in eating it's own children philosophy.

This are the people we are dealing with, getting our moral compass from the same people who advocate eating innocent children and people like @Ferrari @Crow laugh about it, and not only that these same olders have poisoned our oceans, by buying weapons to kill their rival clans and accept weapons trade with Italians for to them dump toxic dump in our oceans for them to kill one another.

"Ouroboros" my God damn ass and hoyadaa and abahaa waas who ever beliefs in this sick and twisted ideology.
Can you elaborate what you’re saying they believe. I’ve never heard anything of it.
@VixR you and most of the people on here are young and naive and inexperienced, if only you knew what the elders get up to, i know for a fact even the most hardcore *****ist person on this forum would get outraged, i swear people sleep are walking through out their life these day.
What are you saying, fam. Damn, what have you seen? :tocry:

Only an insecure woman worries about her man leaving her. I feel very secure in my marriage. I'll NEVER come to you for any advice especially if it's anything like your outrageous thread

VixR

Veritas
You simply dont get it. And I dont think you ever will. No offence but you remind me of male version of Jason Whitlock
Who tf is that?

Jason Whitlock, “ouroboros”, so much I don’t know. Let me sit down.

Edit: Jason Whitlock is a Sport’s anchor. Um, not exactly how I’d peg myself, but OK.

I never advised you on dealing with the somali elders , go back and REREAD. I just said have some manners and learn to respect your elders. Remember just because someone is older than you you can't always expect them to know how to act. But you yourself can approach them in a descent way.

Who tf is that?

Jason Whitlock, “ouroboros”, so much I don’t know. Let me sit down.

Edit: Jason Whitlock is a Sport’s anchor. Um, not exactly how I’d peg myself, but OK.
If you knew his political and racial views. I think you would agree lool

Need I remind you that correcting someone doesn't require any qualifications besides leaving them with more information than what they knew to begin with.