• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Why I refuse to respect my elders

Muji

VIP
You personally attacked her and spoke about her husband. You took it to next level. When you make a thread you have to accept some may agree and some disagree. Also if she spoke about your family like you did she would be banned. End of the day you are a mod here and this sister is a revert who married into the community. We should welcome her and not personally attack her like you been doing. Its not a good look on your part
Sis I have never banned anyone in my life. I’m the most liberal mod here. You’ve got me confused for someone else. I’m not welcome anyone who isn’t Somali into the Somali community. I wonder if you would make this speech if she was a Jamaican revert.

Why would I be resentful to your kids? Look at how deluded you are. As if you matter in my world. I’m just curious as to why you left your own community and you’re now stalking Somali forums? Are you look for a new home? Too bad sis the said Somali elders are some of the most xenophobic people in the world. They won’t want you. Ask any half Somali in this forum.
I never left my own community. I am proud to be Puerto rican. But from a young age I knew that I couldn't just live in my own bubble and ignore the rest of the world. As you grow older you venture out and explore different cultures and people and to begind to get a feel and a sense how others live , and how they are and where they come from and you begin to either get a liking for them or realize you have nothing in common. Instead of being so hateful for someone mixing up with your people you should rather praise me and not be so close minded. I'm not looking to be accepted by anyone, if anything it seems to me that your the one in search of something since you seem to be posting a topic going off about something that to begin with in reality you havent even experienced. So what does that say, what were you looking for.

Muji

VIP
I never left my own community. I am proud to be Puerto rican. But from a young age I knew that I couldn't just live in my own bubble and ignore the rest of the world. As you grow older you venture out and explore different cultures and people and to begind to get a feel and a sense how others live , and how they are and where they come from and you begin to either get a liking for them or realize you have nothing in common. Instead of being so hateful for someone mixing up with your people you should rather praise me and not be so close minded. I'm not looking to be accepted by anyone, if anything it seems to me that your the one in search of something since you seem to be posting a topic going off about something that to begin with in reality you havent even experienced. So what does that say, what were you looking for.
Lol I should praise you for shacking up with a farax? Are you deluded!? Does your community awards this type of treatment you are demanding from me to your farax simp? There’s one thing being proud of the person you are with but trolling the net for Somali forums and asserting yourself in conversations you have no understanding of is hilarious!

Sis I have never banned anyone in my life. I’m the most liberal mod here. You’ve got me confused for someone else. I’m not welcome anyone who isn’t Somali into the Somali community. I wonder if you would make this speech if she was a Jamaican revert.
It's not about being a revert or being born into a muslim family. At the end of the day your topic was very immature and you spoke about going off and being disrespectful to and elderly person. That alone shows how bad of a person you are. Respect EVERYONE no matter if they say or do something you dont like or agree with. I'm sure your parents have taught you that but here you are making yourself and them look bad. Just stop.

Lol I should praise you for shacking up with a farax? Are you deluded!? Does your community awards this type of treatment you are demanding from me to your farax simp? There’s one thing being proud of the person you are with but trolling the net for Somali forums and asserting yourself in conversations you have no understanding of is hilarious!
If I didnt know Somali's the way I do , WOW would you give them a bad image the way your attacking someone who isnt Somali. But your just 1 person out of a community and your behavior doesnt speak for all of them .

If a Jamaican revert came here respectfully and some angry farax attackedhim i would defend him 100%. Im Muslim before somali. You were in the wrong. And i bet anyone reading this thread would say you were being rude

Not caring about your family's reputation speaks to the level of immaturity. A wise person chooses his battles wisely, kid. And being confrontational with older people isn't strength but low impulse control.:mjlol:

Context is important too, but I speak in general.
There's a maahmaah I like about this "ceeb wa labo afmaroojis." Everyone forgot about the girl that beat the shit out of that elderly habar. Her and her family are likely living their lives right now as if nothing happened. Somalis ain't shit, so why should you care about your reputation among them? Especially if you live in the West lmfao! Live your life and don't take shit from anybody. The world doesn't revolve around you. We would worry far less about what others thought of us if we realized how little they thought about us at all.

VixR

Veritas
Knowles, for all she’s demonized, is usually right.

@Zahra this is not your fight, my dear.

This conflict comes down to placing yourself where you don’t belong. You can’t really speak on the Somali elders. The truth is, their main function seems to be to protect heinous acts under the guise of mediation.

The day I saw a Somali boy in the community be whisked away scotch free to another state after he raped a mentally ill girl (I’m talking she has the mind of a kid) and knocked her up, and no one did anything or called the police, in fact it was blasphemy to suggest as much. All they had was have a “meeting of elders”. That was the day I lost respect for these people.

Come to learn, they also protect murderers and people running away from committing crimes in the West, and at home. Come to learn, they’re willing to raise half a million dollars for one man who’s harldy a sympathetic character. The Somali elders are an elaborate protection of evil in Somali culture. It’s a truth that’s hard to swallow.

There's a maahmaah I like about this "ceeb wa labo afmaroojis." Everyone forgot about the girl that beat the shit out of that elderly habar. Her and her family are likely living their lives right now as if nothing happened. Somalis ain't shit, so why should you care about your reputation among them? Especially if you live in the West lmfao! Live your life and don't take shit from anybody. The world doesn't revolve around you. We would worry far less about what others thought of us if we realized how little they thought about us at all.
You're too immature. Don't waste my time dude.

This conflict comes down to placing yourself where you don’t belong. You can’t really speak on the Somali elders. Their main function seems to be to protect heinous acts. The day I saw a Somali boy in the community be whisked away scotch free to another state after he raped a mentally ill girl (I’m talking she has the mind of a kid) and knocked her up, and no one did anything or called the police, all they had was an meeting of elders. That was the day I lost respect for these people. Come to learn, they also protect murderers and people running away from committing crimes in the West, and at home. Come to learn, they’re willing to raise half a million dollars for one man who’s harldy a sympathetic character. The Somali elders are an elaborate protection of evil.
When I responded to her original thread it was to speak on her attitude of how she comes of disrespectful and rude. Your behavior and the way you carry yourself isn't for just once group of people, it's for all of human kind. My response to her post was more so on her attitude. I of course know what and when to speak on something. I can't preach what I don't have knowledge on but when something is as general as someones behavior then myself and anyone can speak out on that.

This conflict comes down to placing yourself where you don’t belong. You can’t really speak on the Somali elders. The truth is, their main function seems to be to protect heinous acts under the guise of mediation.

The day I saw a Somali boy in the community be whisked away scotch free to another state after he raped a mentally ill girl (I’m talking she has the mind of a kid) and knocked her up, and no one did anything or called the police, in fact it was blasphemy to suggest as much. All they had was have a “meeting of elders”. That was the day I lost respect for these people.

Come to learn, they also protect murderers and people running away from committing crimes in the West, and at home. Come to learn, they’re willing to raise half a million dollars for one man who’s harldy a sympathetic character. The Somali elders are an elaborate protection of evil in Somali culture. It’s a truth that’s hard to swallow.
There could be case for @Zahra actually having more say in this than you. She is maried into the community and is part of it while you hate everything about it and is doing everything to disassociate yourself from it. Funny when that jamaican came here attacking somalis you sided with him....but when this muslim sister is attacked you side with her attacker

I kind of sympathize with her in a way but more so don't, @Knowles is talking about a older Somali talking about her the wrong way which i understand and to be honest is childish on her part unless she expounds on it.

She is not the only who's got a dog in this fight, we all got ,cousins, nieces, aunts etc who have been killed down there over the past recent years and more but that's life, we live in the West go get help i did anger mangement and etc.

And this goes not only for @Knowles but all of us Somalis.

VixR

Veritas
I kind of sympathize with her in a way but more so don't, @Knowles is talking about a older Somali talking about her the wrong way which i understand and to be honest is childish on her part unless she expounds on it.

She is not the only who's got a dog in this fight, we all got ,cousins, nieces, aunts etc who have been killed down there over the past recent years and more but that's life, we live in the West go get help i did anger mangement and etc.

And this goes not only for @Knowles but all of us Somalis.
You know, that’s how I approached it at first. My first post was in reference to an individual Somali elder acting horribly. My advice was to ignore them, that the kind of person they are would catch up with them.

But from her posts, she’s speaking in general terms as well. The thing with Knowles is, she points out uncomfortable truths everyone else would sooner ignore and shy away from, myself included. It’s objectively true that the elder Somali population actively aids and abets the crimes and worst behaviors of its members. That’s definitely a recipe for disaster in a society, and it’s fair to acknowledge that.

Bottom line, I agree with @Knowles. Yes, I’m sympathetic to @Zahra because I know where she’s coming from, and I disagree with attacking her personal commitments, but the truth is, this shit is beyond her. If any one person doesn’t have “a dog in this fight”, it’s her.

There could be case for @Zahra actually having more say in this than you. She is maried into the community and is part of it while you hate everything about it and is doing everything to disassociate yourself from it. Funny when that jamaican came here attacking somalis you sided with him....but when this muslim sister is attacked you side with her attacker
@Jaydaan Just because you're married into the community it doesn't mean you suddenly understand the struggles at all !

I don't agree with the initial message of @Knowles even though she made a valid point later on. the comment on israelis hunting criminals was spot on.

Zahra also made valid points. @Zahra , props to you sis. We wish you all the best with your husband and kids/futur kids.

Let's all move on.

VixR

Veritas
It’s not about religion for me. Why would it be? I would agree with him when he tells the truth. Somalis have an online reputation of baiting Blacks and Africans unnecessarily, that’s just a fact of observation. I knew he was ultimately here because he was baited with slave flogging pictures online by some unruly Somali kid.

Knowles and I disagree on this BTW. She’s sympathetic to the Somali victim narrative, which I’ve seen too much hard-hitting online Somali trolling to believe.

Couple years ago i met a uncle of mines, who used to work for the Gov back in 1987 in Somalia and not only him i met a few other people older people, two of them mentioned that they all believe in the Snake in eating it's own children philosophy.

This are the people we are dealing with, getting our moral compass from the same people who advocate eating innocent children and people like @Ferrari @Crow laugh about it, and not only that these same olders have poisoned our oceans, by buying weapons to kill their rival clans and accept weapons trade with Italians for to them dump toxic dump in our oceans for them to kill one another.

"Ouroboros" my God damn ass and hoyadaa and abahaa waas who ever beliefs in this sick and twisted ideology.

You’re a clown for going along with this. She’s trying to make out that I’m going after her for dating a Somali man. Like I’m an african American women- when she’s in my thread giving unsolicited advice, and I’m reacting to that behaviour. You used to be a fair minded fellow, now you’re always stirring up drama between me and Aussie or me and anyone else I’m putting in their place

All she said was you gotta fix up and learn to respect ppl and you basically attack her personally in such a vicious manner. Bringing her husband and ethnicity into the mix

You are an embarrassment and frankly renders your worthless thread and points into complete irrelevance