Why i don't doubt my religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason is....I have mastered the ways the shaytaan works I will give u examples:
(1) I'm pretty sure atleast once u thought about this....If Allah created us who created him or what was Allah doing before he created anything??? I'm sure those kind of questions came to your mind atleast once .... That's the shaytaan whispering in your ears and it's not your thoughts!

(2) When the shaytaans can't overpower u with his whispers he will use his army (kaafirs, atheists, social media) such as kafir, samira, aussiehustler,Doug fowd, Love the light, This nacalads on this forum to make u go astray. Including taking off the hijab the shaytaan will make u think...u will be judged if u wear this or u hiding your beauty with this hijab or u can't be successful if u wearing hijab like getting a job!!!

Know the tricks of the shaytaan once u master u will be untouchable with your deen!

Last edited:
The reason is....I have mastered the ways the shaytaan works I will give u examples:
(1) I'm pretty sure atleast once u thought about this....If Allah created us who created him or what was Allah doing before he created anything??? I'm sure those kind of questions came to your mind atleast once .... That's the shaytaan whispering in your ears and it's not your thoughts!

(2) When the shaytaans can't overpower u with his whispers he will use his army (kaafirs, atheists, social media) such as kafir, samira, aussiehustler,Doug fowd, Love the light, This nacalads on this forum to make u go astray. Including taking off the hijab the shaytaan will make u think...u will be judged if u wear this or u hiding your beauty with this hijab or u can't be successful if u wearing hijab like getting a job!!!

Know the tricks of the shaytaan once u master u will be untouchable with your deen!

it's not shaytan "whispering" to ask these questions, Allah gave you free will. Question everything and look for answers. Allah loves when his creations look for knowledge.

it's not shaytan "whispering" to ask these questions, Allah gave you free will. Question everything and look for answers. Allah loves when his creations look for knowledge.

It's the shaytaan brother here is the hadith!

Screenshot_20180613-200041.png

This is doubting the existence of god, not your actual religion

Adan

Your obsession with women & marriages has been noted on this forum and the only reason you don’t doubt Islam is about the 4 wives and the unlimited fornication aka rape of slave girls it promises to offer you. How about the houris in “heaven”? Men bribed with sex in this world and “the next”..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Adan is GOOD PEOPLE in Basra's book. Hugs and Respect!

"(1)" in your post was doubting the existence of god, not the religion of Islam.

If you were to doubt Islam you'd have to question something in the Quran

Quran is the word of god if u doubt it! It's the same us doubting him!! Waaku sidee. And the religion of islam is based on believing Allah and his meseenger!!!! U athiests are stupid!

"(1)" in your post was doubting the existence of god, not the religion of Islam.

If you were to doubt Islam you'd have to question something in the Quran

Quran is the word of god if u doubt it! It's the same us doubting him!! Waaku sidee. And the religion of islam is based on believing Allah and his meseenger!!!! U athiests are stupid!

I dont think every word in the Qur'an is from Allah/god, there are such things in it that wouldn't fit gods "nature'.

Adan

How can you be so certain the whole Quran is from Allah? Mohamed was never “revealed the Koran by Allah”, but through “angel Gabriel/Jibriil”. What about if the “angel” made a mistake, misinformed or outright lied to Mohamed in some occasions? Why couldn’t allah directly communicate with Mohamed to make sure what’s delivered to Mohamed are all his words?

Adan

How can you be so certain the whole Quran is from Allah? Mohamed was never “revealed the Koran by Allah”, but through “angel Gabriel/Jibriil”. What about if the “angel” made a mistake, misinformed or outright lied to Mohamed in some occasions? Why couldn’t allah directly communicate with Mohamed to make sure what’s delivered to Mohamed are all his words?

Only a kaafir will ask me this! But Angels are created from light and they don't make mistakes they do as Allah commandes! In the day of judgement prophet muhammad(s.a.w) will bare witness for angel jibril that he has delivered right messages and did as Allah commanded!

Only a kaafir will ask me this! But Angels are created from light and they don't make mistakes they do as Allah commandes! In the day of judgement prophet muhammad(s.a.w) will bare witness for angel jibril that he has delivered right messages to him!!!

Adan

Mohamed can err, but the angels can’t, miyaa sheekadaa?

Adan

Mohamed can err, but the angels can’t, miyaa sheekadaa?

Allah has created angles from light NUUR they are pure from sin and don't have choices like humans and they don't make mistakes nor do they get tired or eat! And they are mighty and jibril is the highest rank of angels.....Gaal yahow xagaa igaad!

Allah has created angles from light NUUR they are pure from sin and don't have choices like humans and they don't make mistakes nor do they get tired or eat! And they are mighty and jibril is the highest rank of angels.....Gaal yahow xagaa igaad!

Adan

Thanks, what do they look like?

Stop trolling saaxib you can't see them

Adan

I'm not trolling, aren't there any description of them within the Islamic literature? Or say, I don't know. They have been described in many forms; as a man, as a full grown human being, as messengers with wings with different pairs and etc.Can you elaborate?

Suartul Maryam: 19:17

the Quran's version of the biblical Mary, surah 19 describes the scene: “Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.”

Muhammad Asad
ir
"and kept herself in seclusion from them, whereupon We sent unto her Our angel of revelation, who appeared to her in the shape of a well-made human being.

M. M. Pickthall
ir
And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

Yusuf Ali (Saudi Rev. 1985)
ir
She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects.

Yusuf Ali (Orig. 1938)
ir
She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects.

Shakir
ir
So she took a veil (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our spirit, and there appeared to her a well-made man.

Wahiduddin Khan
ir
and kept herself in seclusion from them. We sent her Our angel, who presented himself to her as a full-grown human being.

Dr. Laleh Bakhtiar Then, she took to herself a partition away from them, so We sent Our Spirit to her and he presented himself before her as a mortal without fault.
\
T.B.Irving
She chose to be secluded from them. We sent her Our spirit, who presented himself to her as a full-grown human being.

The Clear Quran, Dr. Mustafa Khattab screening herself off from them. Then We sent to her Our angel, ˹Gabriel,˺ appearing before her as a man, perfectly formed.

https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/images/zoom.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.