Why Dr Osman Fears Farmajo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will openly admit I hold great fears of Farmajo, I am not one who hides his feelings and acts like a 'rambo' like most Somalis do. Listen these are the facts that make me fear Farmajo.

1. He brought back Somali sovereignty politically/territorial/and sea. He beat Kenya over the sea dispute. He closed all political doors for regional governments. We can't go around jet flying meeting foreign leaders. He only allowed regional govts to speak with development agencies. Regional 'independence' has gone 'down' under Farmajo.

2. He gave up his american passport, this is a unheard feat among Somali leaders. This means he is here for the long-term and is 'honest' about his 'nationalism' cause or else why risk his american passport.

3. Locals in hamar and nation-wide are doing a 'go fund me' account to build this man a house in Hamar. My awoowe wisdom shows true here, he wud also say, do good by the people, and they will take care of you and your future generation and u won't need to resort to corruption.

4. If one man one vote happens, it's a no-brainer that farmajo will win. Even if a one man one vote doesn't happen, locals will pressure their elders to select 'pro farmajo mps' and he will be a 'lion' resurrected in 2026. He will use hassan sheikh poor performance and corruption as a 'foundation' to resurrect himself.

These are the reasons why I fear Farmajo, as long as this guy is alive, he will be threat in any election whether 'direct or indirect' elections in the foreseeable future. We made a huge mistake electing HSM, Farmajo will have a 'field day' on that guy and his horrible performance.

4. If one man one vote happens, it's a no-brainer that farmajo will win. Even if a one man one vote doesn't happen, locals will pressure their elders to select 'pro farmajo mps' and he will be a 'lion' resurrected in 2026. He will use hassan sheikh poor performance and corruption as a 'foundation' to resurrect himself.
If 1P1V happens this cheese con-artist will win by a landslide. Won’t even be close.

I think this system of indirect elections will still be kept. That will ensure the con-artist will be kept away from politics ever.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
His Presidency is still fresh. He’ll lose relevance in 5 years.

HSM will be rewarded by the Banadir people if he creates a state and achieves a 1p1v election (most voters will be in Banadir, especially in the South given SWS/JL are 90% under Shabaab.

Farmaajo will win PL by a landslide however you’re right about that.

HSM can and should embrace the things that made Farmajo popular namely genuinely fight corruption and embrace Somali nationalism

I must qualify my statement by saying Farmajo was a phony nationalist who didn't really combat corruption I believe. What Farmajo is perceived by his supporters doesn't reflect the reality however

Seems like a great guy from what you wrote, the poster below you @Kheyre said Farmaajo would win in a landslide admitting that his hawiye family members would also pick NN. Insecurities and ciil can kill walalyaal, this right here might be why you guys hate beesha Marehan. You admit you have no chance in a fair election, and you admit the people/majority love Farmaajo. That’s called true laandheerinmo, it makes you appreciate being Somali because you have the support of basically everyone back home.

You have to cheat to win which is why you want to sell Somalia piece by piece, the people are not loyal to you so why should you be loyal to them? Great mentality brothers. Hope it works out for y’all :dead:

Dr. Osman shares his opinion about the 2022 presidential election with SBC TV.

I agree with your views mudane. No qof iyo cod until we reach a literacy rate of at least 60%. The uneducated masses are susceptible to the propaganda machine of nabar iyo naxdiin.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@DR OSMAN 😪😪 weak mind negro 🥴🥴 if xarmaajo couldn’t win by 4.5 system I don’t think he will win in 1p1v election 🙄 xarmaajo don’t won’t election he want dictatorship like his uncle afweyne

I will openly admit I hold great fears of Farmajo, I am not one who hides his feelings and acts like a 'rambo' like most Somalis do. Listen these are the facts that make me fear Farmajo.

1. He brought back Somali sovereignty politically/territorial/and sea. He beat Kenya over the sea dispute. He closed all political doors for regional governments. We can't go around jet flying meeting foreign leaders. He only allowed regional govts to speak with development agencies. Regional 'independence' has gone 'down' under Farmajo.

2. He gave up his american passport, this is a unheard feat among Somali leaders. This means he is here for the long-term and is 'honest' about his 'nationalism' cause or else why risk his american passport.

3. Locals in hamar and nation-wide are doing a 'go fund me' account to build this man a house in Hamar. My awoowe wisdom shows true here, he wud also say, do good by the people, and they will take care of you and your future generation and u won't need to resort to corruption.

These are the reasons why I fear Farmajo, as long as this guy is alive, he will be threat in any election whether 'direct or indirect' elections in the foreseeable future. We made a huge mistake electing HSM, Farmajo will have a 'field day' on that guy and his horrible performance.
You are 100% correct HSM will fail badly over the next few years. This will cause nostalgia for Farmaajo , I expect even @Woke1.4rm.Shibis will be yelling Farmaaajoow! After 2 years.

If 1P1V happens this cheese con-artist will win by a landslide. Won’t even be close.

I think this system of indirect elections will still be kept. That will ensure the con-artist will be kept away from politics ever.
This is a hilarious take, why ban Somalis from choosing their leader?

His Presidency is still fresh. He’ll lose relevance in 5 years.

HSM will be rewarded by the Banadir people if he creates a state and achieves a 1p1v election (most voters will be in Banadir, especially in the South given SWS/JL are 90% under Shabaab.

Farmaajo will win PL by a landslide however you’re right about that.
They were sp scared of 1P1V in puntland that they banned any Nabad iyo Nolol party.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This is first honest post I have seen from you Ugaas OSMAN you are nin rag who knows Aabo Farmaajo is loved by the people. He is waiting for 4 years of disaster only to rise like the sun :rejoice:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
everyone voting in Somalia is going to solve so much of our headache, the people should always be in charge of their beautiful country :)

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
This is first honest post I have seen from you Ugaas OSMAN you are nin rag who knows Aabo Farmaajo is loved by the people. He is waiting for 4 years of disaster only to rise like the sun :rejoice:
Am scary xarmaajo why would he scary xarmaajo 😜

Trending