Why don't we have a Somali version of Jawar Mohammed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Because we can’t outgrow qabyaalad, the first question people will ask is ‘yuu yahay’ and depending on the answer, it will ultimately determine whether he will be supported or not. It’s sad but true :)

That doonfar started wailing when amhara and oromo started fighting but turns a blind eye to oromo aggression against somalis. Oromos = Amxaaro

Bohol

VIP
I was expecting Jawar Mohammed to be a old guy ileen he is young.

jawar.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
You know I wouldnt mind if this was only on twitter or trolls online but this is the official position of the gala academics that control universities such as Haramaya. The so called galla assistant professor says Harla are imaginary https://www.academicjournals.org/journal/AJHC/article-full-text-pdf/98A4B1C41000
These cockroaches are a scourge on the horn. There will never be peace in the horn as long as a Galla draws breath.

@Factz @Von

Look how big "Oromia" is in this map :faysalwtf:

And they wonder why they are hated by everyone.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
@Factz @Von

Look how big "Oromia" is in this map :faysalwtf:

And they wonder why they are hated by everyone.
I hope they try, a three front war is an automatic defeat. it would be a race to Addis Ababa
Everything east of the rift would be Somali. Hawassa, Somalia :rejoice:

Where did our savagenimo go? Has reer Galbeed effeminacy reached a point where they allow themselves to be genocided right in front of their state. Us mainland Somalis would never let our immediate sub sub sub sub sub clan f*ck with us not even world powers wanted to f*ck with us. Remember it took a coalition to stop our civil war. I say we let one subclan from the mainland cross the borders and teach the qowmo dayuus(DDSI) a 101 on Mooryanimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending