Why don't the jews send black africans to arabia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just occurred to me after seeing yet another video of a white man crying about a small minority of african migrants moving to his country. Yet i've never heard of any conspiracies of jews moving blacks to arabia (their worst enemies).

It just occurred to me after seeing yet another video of a white man crying about a small minority of african migrants moving to his country. Yet i've never heard of any conspiracies of jews moving blacks to arabia (their worst enemies).
That would be a good idea send them to Saudi pronto

They control every facet of Western societies inside out while in places like Arabia they only control the governments and not the wider society.

It's easier to move people to places were you have total control A-Z and according to their own Talmudic prophecy their Messianic figure they are eagerly awaiting (Dajjal) will not come until the land of Edom (Europeans) becomes a 'mixed' raced place.

You have their Talmudic's Rabbi's caught on tape openly saying this and you can find these prophecy passages in their satanist inspired Talmud.

Allah exposed them to us in the 7th Century regarding all their esoteric occultic satanist Talmudist kabbalist dark art practices which they learned in Babylon and use today to subdue much of the world.

[02:101]

And when there came to them a messenger from God, confirming what they had, a faction of those who were given the Book threw the Book of God behind their backs, as if they do not know.

And they followed what the devils taught during the reign of Solomon

Not if jews bring them in large numbers. Besides the UN would be all over that if migrants wee forced into slavery, it's different to enslaving the lowest of your citizens.

Don’t you now that Islam forbids slsves from fleeing?

That’s how blacks will be submissive slaves, that’s how rebellion was kept at bay...

Don’t you now that Islam forbids slsves from fleeing?

That’s how blacks will be submissive slaves, that’s how rebellion was kept at bay...
I don't think a bunch of well able bodied west africans of today will readily accept arab dominance. They will act the same way they do in europe, they will act miskeen to get a job and will build camps that will slowly grow in due time and will attack arabs on the sly.

Status
Not open for further replies.