Why don't Somali release big Arab songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I see Moroccans take over the Arab music industry. It's crazy since they are originally Berbers and speak their colloquial tongue called Darija a mixture between Arabic and Berber with many Spanish and French loanwords. I gotta hand it to Moroccans they are big in entertainment businesses unlike Somalis.

Simple, the vast majority of Somalis don't speak Arabic, since it's not our language.

Morrocans & other North Africans were thoroughly arabised by their Arab overlords/masters, plus many Arabs settled in North Africa.

CaliTedesse

VIP
We could be taking over. Wallahi you guys are weird more focused on creating more actors the likes of Barkhad Abdi

CaliTedesse

VIP
Barkhad Abdi is a very talented actor. He just looks funny.
You know what comes to people mind and wallahi billahi I tested this out in a large FB group what comes to their mind when they hear Somali= Pirates, African Hell hole, Black Hawk Down, Captain Philips , Starvin Marvin and Barkhad Abdi. That is not positive.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You know what comes to people mind and wallahi billahi I tested this out in a large FB group what comes to their mind when they hear Somali= Pirates, African Hell hole, Black Hawk Down, Captain Philips , Starvin Marvin and Barkhad Abdi. That is not positive.
Then, maybe it's time for you to rep your ethnicity.. step up for the sake of your ethnicity and don't let us(somalis) down:yousmart: @CaliTedesse

Whoa, whoa, Stavin Marvin is a boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending