Why don't somali guys who Marry out get as much hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are different answers to this question
1. The paternity rule
If the dad is Somali, then the child is Somali, simple. I despise qabiil but when a somali has no qabiil, then there a bastard to Somalis (I really hate saying that but it's the best I can put it).What qabiil would a somali have when there dad is ajnabi, beesha Thompson? If your dad is white or Asian or whatever, your part of your dads race. The paternity rule goes for all ethnicities too (except Jewish)
2. Male alleles are more dominant
This is for all races. When someone's dad is of a particular race, they'll end up looking like their dad. When someone's dad is ajnabi they'll look like they're dad.
This girl is somali from the mothers side (apparently)
IMG_1084.PNG

Shes quite attractive but I won't claim her as somali, she looks more white than Somali
We've all seen what a dads side somali looks like, it's not like they're even mixed
I'm as anti race mixing as it gets, but it make sense why guys who marry out don't get as much hate. Feel free to discuss if you disagree
PS- if you don't like what I said, challenge my views, not me as a person. This is a the number one rule to a civil discussion. If you resort to ad hominem, you're disregarded. I shouldn't be telling you niggas this.

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
wallahi alot of people are deluded sounding like KKK warriors talking about speriority of somali genes and bullshit, if somalis were so superior why is the country the worst country in the world. wake up and smell the coffee, stop blabbering on about somali genes as if they are anything to write home about.

wallahi alot of people are deluded sounding like KKK warriors talking about speriority of somali genes and bullshit, if somalis were so superior why is the country the worst country in the world. wake up and smell the coffee, stop blabbering on about somali genes as if they are anything to write home about.
The country getting fucked up has nothing to do with Somali genes
FOH with the self hate
:camby:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
The country getting fucked up has nothing to do with Somali genes
FOH with the self hate
:camby:

go and make more posts hating on people simply because of where they come from, some of your posts sound as if hitler himself wrote it, somalis are nothing, stop being so deluded.

I actually know a couple of girls who are mixedad their hooyo is somali. Wallahi they look spitting image of their mum - even the skin tone. It's like the mum just split in half and asexually reproduced, they were proper clones.

nah that girls father is somali her mothers white she had a video up on youtube talking about being adopted her names sabrina

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Somali prominent features are recessive. This guy's father is half indo yahr and Somali and his mother is Cadaan. Yet he looks more indo yar to me than Somali.

08.jpg

S.o to him though, for dating a beauty like her.:denzelnigga:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
IDK but it's unnecessarily time consuming.

2 of my relatives are married to lily white Danes. One of the women could be the poster girl for Aryan supremacy, and their mixed kids look white - so now I got little white boys as my qarabo who are Ogaden. Somali genes are hit and miss. We are laangaab - both demographically and genetically.

Merca

Inactive.
From my experience, children who are born to a Somali woman know more about the culture than those born to a Somali man. The mother has great influence over her children.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
From my experience, children who are born to a Somali woman know more about the culture than those born to a Somali man. The mother has great influence over her children.

W̶h̶e̶n̶ If the father decides to leave she'll be the only cultural influence in the child's life. Whereas if a Somali man decides to walk out, the child won't get any exposure to Somali culture.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
That's because a lot of Somali-ajnabi marriages end in divorce. Therefore it's usually the mother who takes care of the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.