Why don't Black SJWs attack West Africans for their hatred of AAs, and Jamaicans?

Nigerians and Ghanaians think all AAs and Afro-Caribbeans are criminals and ghetto low class people. They call them Akata and other slurs. Why don't these pro blacks have the same energy for them as they do with East Africans

Last edited:

hussein

Akh Right movement
because they're all obsessed with somalis tbh....... they just cant keep their mouth out of somalis

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Honestly it is because 9/10 times West Africans are visually indistinguishable from AAs and Caribs.

Whereas most Habeshas and Somalis look nothing like them. :snoop:

Honestly it is because 9/10 times West Africans are visually indistinguishable from AAs and Caribs.

Whereas most Habeshas and Somalis look nothing like them. :snoop:

I think AAs and Caribs have on average at least 20 percentage European DNA in them, from the mixing of black slave women and, white male slave owners.

Habeshas and Somalis get lumped in as ''black'' when they want to claim their civilizations or cultures as their own otherwise it's the usual ''Somalis/Habeshas are mixed/not really black etc'' arguments thrown around all of the time, by these pro blacks.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Most people in real life are busy with their own thing care about this stuff, I think internet culture is unique in a sense that what happens here doesn't translate well in every day lives. SJWS or ethno supremacist etc have to pretend to be normal because most people are normal, so this online feud and beefs is fantasy. :)

Most people in real life are busy with their own thing care about this stuff, I think internet culture is unique in a sense that what happens here doesn't translate well in every day lives. SJWS or ethno supremacist etc have to pretend to be normal because most people are normal, so this online feud and beefs is fantasy. :)

It isn't you will see a ton of videos online, by ordinary day African Americans complaining about Africans looking down towards them.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It isn't you will see a ton of videos online, by ordinary day African Americans complaining about Africans looking down towards them.

There are also tons of materials of Black Americans hating africans too, it's always individuals tho that speak for no one but themselves. I have nothing but love and respect for the AA community and I am sure my friends would say the same, but random people online unique experiences and ignorance is theirs only. :)

Trending

Latest posts