Why don't all muslim countries unite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it. We will be the most powerful in the world. We will help all of our brothers and sisters.

The Arabs can't even help each other, what makes you think that they're gonna unite for Islam? And even if we would unite, who would lead? The Arabs?

Why so we can all get sanctioned when the hairy retards decide to botch an assassination. 70 iq ain't really a big jump from 60 iq just saying...

:nahgirl::manny:

That would be the goal inshallah the west will be scared of us again
Why would they be scared of us? cuz it will be a nation filled with terrorist and extremist? Wallahi, you 're delusional but again you think your Arab and that is probably your dream world.

lol muslim leaders are sucking kufaar cock

maybe wait a few more thousand years for imam mahdi to come

How do you expect Muslim countries to unite when Somalia itself is split up into 6 different regional clan governments who do what they want

How do you expect Muslim countries to unite when Somalia itself is split up into 6 different regional clan governments who do what they want

Not only Somalia but the middle east its self is unstable. half of the middle east is already war-torn while the rest is on the brink of it. Most Muslim countries today are low-ranking and not doing the best

Not only Somalia but the middle east its self is unstable. half of the middle east is already war-torn while the rest is on the brink of it.

Exactly after the Arab spring half the Arab countries went to shit so sxbs if u want to fantasize at least fantasize about somaliweyn which sounds more realistic than this bull shit :siilaanyolaugh:

Exactly after the Arab spring half the Arab countries went to shit so sxbs if u want to fantasize at least fantasize about somaliweyn which sounds more realistic than this bull shit :siilaanyolaugh:
:fittytousand: Somaliweyn is not a fantasy it will happen one day.

I am not for this Islamic nation and I am actually happy about the situation the Arabs are in today. They deserve it, God is probably punishing them.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Many Gallo users here discouraging the unity of the ummah your words won't stop US from uniting with our brother s it will happen sooner than later

Think about this every muslim leader who wanted to unite the Ummah, was killed of by the US because they feared that we will become the strongest.

Never gonna happen! arabs care not for other muslims and we all know it. They destroyed the ottoman empire by siding with the british for lacag. Also the west can't be destroyed by a united muslim empire! that's been proven again and again. They are too technologically advanced and though we hate them they are smart and aren't as divided as we are. The west will collapse like all great empires when it destroys itself mirroring the destruction of the old roman empire.

Not even that! arabs were arrogant as shit until the west spat on them and slapped them around like a hoe. Nowadays it's "our beloved muslim brothers come save us and remember your arab prophet". Seriously i have no issues with the religion but i call hypocrisy when i see it. These fuckers call the muslim ummah like we are their bannermen only when their countries are in trouble.

:browtf::comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.