Modern Islam

Yo @Teeri-Alpha see why we want hawiye/isaaq under our control? they criticize everything but do not talk about something better or something to transition too, so it creates vacuum and chaos. Like this guy 'islam suck kulaha' bal aar ha sheego something better, to criticize just leaves a vacuum like 91 did, i hate siyad but then enter 30 years of vacuum. All africans are like this except the mighty majerten who see this. Imagine u said I hate the UN, then whats the alternative NO UN, what does that lead too? another somalia world wide. African americans do it too, hate whitey, but whats alternative he shuts up, it's a vacuum sxb. Ma haystan 'xal' dadkani waa dad gumaysan.
@haramcadd just keep on criticizing, noone takes that serious cause we know it just leads to vacuum like your ancestors always do, and its jungle time. We must control u the MAJERTEN at all times, thats why we lead in the diaspora and your in ghetto, you sit there criticizing sxb, cay ma aha waxba, look at your culture CAY DAROD WEEYE, LAKIN EVERYTHING WAA DAROD AND THEN VACUUM. DAROD BA KU LEH SXB IN SOMALIA,

Thanks for the laugh. Do you not believe in criticism and think that people should blindly follow a religion just because it’s all they’ve ever known.

What's the other option a fuckin vacuum with no moral guidance and have the 'state' tell me what is right or wrong? yeah right nigga, i dont seek my spiritual guidance from my fellow man. Plus no god means aborigine lifestyle u will just follow whatever others r doing around u, that's another form of gumaysi. Islam is great religion it's going thru bad period waryaa isku xishoo. This is the identity my awoowe were, if u sell out on your ancestors, ur following what jews want, to prove u r not chosen ppl, u evolve like an ape.

I ain't fully secularist because of ppl like u, like i will listen to you about my place in life looooool, might as well worship pharoah or emperor cuz that's what happens when u lack religious guidance, u worship others, once u do that your slave of the mind. Islam must stay at all times to guide me morally, lakin dhinaca siyasada waa inay ka baxan iyo arimaha aduunka that is my only beef with them not to eliminate islam u dumb c*nt and become like u an 'cawaan'

Why can’t you guide yourself morally? Can you not differentiate between right and wrong? Also, aren’t you the slave since you can’t make your own choices and would follow what everyone else was doing if it wasn’t for religion. You have no willpower and resort to low IQ qabil talk.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Are you an Atheist or an Agnostic?

You see where I am stuck? between you religious zealot and him saying I got nothing to offer u 'bro' except 'nothingness' or as he said 'just living like the animals' looooool. I know what living in the moment is, I see it in aborigines who were like that due to no religion and being isolated from the rest of the world and religious knowledge. It's provable religion sparked civilization, before Iraq(abraham) homeland, the world lived like the way that nigga wants 'IN THE MOMENT' KKKKKK. That means no possibility of 'knowledge since everyone lives in their 'own moment' we return to hunter/gatherers in small units since we got nothing to 'unify' us kkkkk that's why they never GREW those primitive societies'. Notice he provides no solution. I hate atheists more then religious ppl. Even if they do provide a solution it's based on 'athenian' paganism values kkkkk or thinks they 'decide' in the 'moment' kkkkkk that's why they can't form a 'community' cause their all over the place 'vacuum' like somalia, I was never atheist. But I was an 'agnostic' during my 'lost days' like that kid @haramcadd

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Ayubi the thing that hurts atheists is their saying their no god and then they argue there is 'nothing' that means 'zero' he needs to prove mathamatically 'zero' even exists and when u look around the world it doesn't since it begins at '1' as bare 'minimum'. So there is always something at the beginning not 'zero' kkkkkk. It's man made zero, u can't go from nothing to something. U need 'something' like 'god' to create something else and hence why the numbers seem to start at 1 and then goes into 'infinity' kkkkk. I do however argue about not 'god' existence but 'religious' interpretations. That's why I kick Islamist asses and also Christianity but they assume 'your secularist atheist' loooooool. They think anyone 'against' them is automatically in the group of another 'religion' or 'atheist' kkkkk. Nah some are not like that, but I do 'group' myself into Islam for 'personal' reasons only not because I see any 'overwhelming' proof for it, but that's like all religions also. It comes down to faith then not PROOF. I don't really like to argue my faith with another faith, it's not even measurable or physically provable bruv, that's why I don't really discuss my personal faith, but I do discuss physical world and reality we are in since that is TESTABLE

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Blindly following religion is not what Islam is questions and understanding is encouraged. There is a reason why science flourished under the Abbasids because they were willing to learn and understand from previous civilizations (Sassanid Persians, and Byzantines) and were able to contribute their own advancements as well. This was Islamic civilization at its peak imo where religious zealotry was low and where reason wasn't a bad thing.

Trending

Latest posts