Why does everyone hate on Somali-Canadians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have shemales, ***s, daily shootings, biggest drug dealers and junkies, gangs.

the most shameful somali community
Somalis in Europe is far worse. Let us get real. I am a believer that many of these issues are due to parents not knowing the environment and not raising the kids Islamically.

the thing i like about the Canadian somali is that they all work unlike welfare leaches in the Uk or those food stamp America
Just shut up, Waraabe. If you know the USA, you would not be throwing that charge. Even the ones who take cayr must work. Remember cayr is for single mom led families and older people who don't have enough income. It is not like in Canada, EU, and Australia where a young man or woman can collect welfare. It is not allowed at all.

Anyhow, every communities has its ups and downs, but one should not forget America produces more Somali millionnaires than any other community in Canada or EU.

I somewhat agree with halftime if she doesn't cover her hair or is half naked there is a high chance of her being a ***:kobeok:My wife is gonna be a garbasaar wearing xalimo:lawd:
It would be nice if females weren't extreme in what they wear.
They either look like ninja or there close to being naked:patrice:
Halftime and Bandit, shut up you 2 gangsters.
You're still a sinful fornicator no matter how you slice it. :umwhat:

You keep displaying your lack of knowledge of the deen. Are you Allah(swt)? If she's converting to please you then her intention is wrong and her conversion is invalid.

So, to conclude, you're a self-hating pos who is willing to play captain-save-a-**** by marrying some Becky Paul and Marco don't want, but you stay talking shit about Somali women? :troll:
The magnificent Sensei has taken our two resident gangsters - Bandit and Halftime - to school. :denzelnigga: :whoo: :russ:

Halftime/bandit: You have really been schooled, so learn something from Sensei and go home. :umad:

waraabe

Your superior
Just shut up, Waraabe. If you know the USA, you would not be throwing that charge. Even the ones who take cayr must work. Remember cayr is for single mom led families and older people who don't have enough income. It is not like in Canada, EU, and Australia where a young man or woman can collect welfare. It is not allowed at all.

Anyhow, every communities has its ups and downs, but one should not forget America produces more Somali millionnaires than any other community in Canada or EU.
we all saw those protests in Minnehopless demanding more food stamps :kobeok:

we all saw those protests in Minnehopless demanding more food stamps :kobeok:
Those who were protesting were new refugees who were brought into the country from the refugee camps. The process here is the refugee resettlement agency should pay for their housing in the first 8 months, and then help them move to self-sufficiency or hand their cases over state and county agencies for those who need further help. They were protesting because the agency abandoned them after they were brought into the country. Remember we're not talking about people who were here years; to the contrary, these are new refugees who are struggling after they were dumped into the cities and no significant help was offered to them.

P.S. Minneapolis Somalis represent the success story of the Somalis in the diaspora.

Read here more: Swedish delegation seeks answers to Somali success

The entrepreneurial success of the Somali-American community might be taken for granted in the Twin Cities, but not in Sweden.

In the past five years alone, Somali Minnesotans have established about 1,500 businesses, according to local estimates. That figure is nearly incomprehensible in Sweden, where the Somali community is largely struggling and out of work.

The tale of these two communities raises an obvious question: Why do so many Somalis in the United States seem to be thriving, while their counterparts in Sweden continue to languish?

This week, a Swedish delegation of government officials and scholars is touring Minneapolis to find the answer.
http://www.mprnews.org/story/2010/10/20/somalis-sweden

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
VIP
Those who were protesting were new refugees who were brought into the country from the refugee camps. The process here is the refugee resettlement agency should pay for their housing in the 8 months, and then help them move to self-sufficiency or hand their cases over state and county agencies for those who need further help. They were protesting because the agency abandoned them after they were brought into the country. Remember we're not talking about people who were here years; to the contrary, these are new refugees who are struggling after they were dumped into the cities and no significant help was offered to them.

P.S. Minneapolis Somalis represent the success story of the Somalis in the diaspora.

Read here more: Swedish delegation seeks answers to Somali success

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2010/10/20/somalis-sweden
This you can't live on food stamp after 5 years they force you to get a job:axvmm9o:

This you can't live on food stamp after 5 years they force you to get a job:axvmm9o:
I was referring to the help provided by the refugee resettlement agencies when people are brought into the country: It is 8 months only. After the 8 months runs out, they move onto the state social services for those who still need help. It may be 5 years in Minneapolis, but in Ohio it is 3 years the limit they can stay on welfare.

Franklin County is home to roughly a quarter of Ohio’s foreign-born population—especially the Somali refugee community—and they contribute to the state’s political and economic landscape.
  • The share of Franklin County’s foreign-born population increased from 3.4% in 1990, to 6.0% in 2000, to 9.8% (or 119,162 people) in 2013, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
  • Columbus, Ohio, ranked second in percent of new foreign-born residents (those who came to the United States since 2000) compared to other major metropolitan areas, according to a study by Community Research Partners.
  • The Somali Community Access Network estimates that Central Ohio was home to more than 45,000 Somali Americans in 2009—making it the second largest Somali population in the United States behind Minneapolis, Minnesota.
  • Somalis own more than 400 small businesses in Columbus, Ohio, which contribute revenue to the local economy.
  • Somali community leaders estimate that as much as 30% of the Somali population in Central Ohio (roughly 14,000 people) has now gained U.S. citizenship—and they vote, according to news reports.
Source: http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/just-facts/new-americans-ohio

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
VIP
I was referring to the help provided by the refugee resettlement agencies when people are brought into the country: It is 8 months only. After the 8 months runs out, they move onto the state social services for those who still need help. It may be 5 years in Minneapolis, but in Ohio it is 3 years the limit they can stay on welfare.
Yeah the thing is people see somalis getting easy money and assume is welfare but is not instead somalis cheat the system ex daycare business my older sister gets so much money just for having kids:gladbron:

I have to give it to Canada one thing: They welcomed the Somalis, and allowed us to get free healthcare, get an education, and also listened to their concerns. Many Somalis who are doing well in USA have initially settled in Canada and went schools there. It is the few places in the West where the Somalis have the dream of becoming members of parliamentarians at federal level.

Yeah the thing is people see somalis getting easy money and assume is welfare but is not instead somalis cheat the system ex daycare business my older sister gets so much money just for having kids:gladbron:
People do what they need to get extra money and what Somalis do is not even 0.00000000000000000001% of what other people do. Somalis are smart people, they just need to understand the laws of the land and keep their mouths shut if they are doing something.

Somali-Canadians are hated on due to our own bad behavior. Come here to Canada, and you'll see the type of bullshit behavior that the Somalis are on. We have one of the highest crime rates in Canada, a high dropout rate, and a very high murder rate.

We live in one of the greatest countries on Earth yet we fail to take advantage of it. Yet some Indian or Chinese who arrived in Canada 6 months ago can take advantage of opportunities that we Somalis never bother to take advantage of. SMFH

Wow, 8 pages in one day , how did I miss this thread :damn:
I was about to shit on Somali Canadians , it's a real pity that I'm too late for the party :francis::mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.