Why does everyone hate on Somali-Canadians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HBIC| PhD in Langaab Studies | π’π’™π’Žπ’™π’‡π’–π’†π’–
VIP
As someone who has visited several Somali communities in the diaspora, I have come to appreciate my fellow Somali Canadians. They are some of the most honest, non-judgmental and down-to-earth people I have ever come across. I don't get all this hate..what's your beef with us?:drakewtf:

As someone who has visited several Somali communities in the diaspora, I have come to appreciate my fellow Somali Canadians. They are some of the most honest, non-judgmental and down-to-earth people I have ever come across. I don't get all this hate..what's your beef with us?:drakewtf:
Sensei i got no beef with the girls of canada
but let me tell back in my dhaqan celis days in bosaso somalis from canada were some of my best friends walahi i fucked with them heavy. The ones from England were just weirdos europe were lame as fk
But yall really are to cadaan like and assimilated to the point of no return nd yall shoot each other like xayawan.
But wallahi the girls were so beautiful especially canadian girls maybe something in the water

Duchess

VIP
Sensei i got no beef with the girls of canada
but let me tell back in my dhaqan celis days in bosaso somalis from canada were some of my best friends walahi i fucked with them heavy. The ones from England were just weirdos europe were lame as fk
But yall really are to cadaan like and assimilated to the point of no return nd yall shoot each other like xayawan
The shootings occur between a few individuals. They make up less than 1% of our total population. As for us being too assimilated, you need to understand that many of the Somalis who migrated to Canada were either well-off in Somalia or were already part of the diaspora communities ( mainly arabta), they were not flown in from refugee camps. After 20+ years, of course we are going to be assimilated. I would think that's normal?

waraabe

Your superior
you have shemales, ***s, daily shootings, biggest drug dealers and junkies, gangs.

the most shameful somali community

Duchess

VIP
Honest :what1:
Non-judgemental :what1:

And this is coming from a Somali-Canadian lol
Maybe Ottawa is different but I'm talking about Toronto and walaahi you need to travel to places like Mn, Ohio, Australia to see what a judgmental Somali community looks like. In those communities, if you're a Somali female and you don't wear a hijab, you're automatically a ***** or a *****-in-training. That would never happen in Toronto.

waraabe

Your superior
Maybe Ottawa is different but I'm talking about Toronto and walaahi you need to travel to places like Mn, Ohio, Australia to see what a judgmental Somali community looks like. In those communities, if you're a Somali female and you don't wear a hijab, you're automatically a ***** or a *****-in-training. That would never happen in Toronto.
we all heard those stories about Canadian somali girls :jgjrrmx::umhxisq:

The shootings occur between a few individuals. They make up less than 1% of our total population. As for us being too assimilated, you need to understand that many of the Somalis who migrated to Canada were either well-off in Somalia or were already part of the diaspora communities ( mainly arabta), they were not flown in from refugee camps. After 20+ years, of course we are going to be assimilated. I would think that's normal?
Hmm idk walahi i feel you have as a community you have lost part of your identity in more than one way. I was shocked i never seen so many somali girls not wearing hijab when i went to tdot. Minnesota somalis n ohio are model communities. Australian ones are up there, England neva been there

Somali girls who dont wear hijab are *****s and fasiqs
I would never want a girl who doesnt wear hijab to raise my kids eveeer

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Loool that used to be Ottawa for a while.

MN I doubt they're like that (at least anymore) due to all the semi nekked xalimos from the TC that are on Instagram. Australia I have no idea, but Ohio defo sounds like a reer miiyi/baadiye place.

It's good that people in Tdot aren't all in people's business, but some of y'all are liberal as f*ck subxaanaka yaa cadiim lmao

Duchess

VIP
the only problem we somalis in the UK have is welfare leaches and that has decreased since the election of the conservatives
Lies. You must be living in a bubble if you think that's the only problem facing the Somali community in the UK. I don't want this to become another 'which Somali community is the worst' thread, but you have your fair share of Somali gangs, drug dealers, pimps etc. Even the Somali gay community is based in the UK.:drakewtf:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
VIP
So does Ohio, MN and every other Somali cities in the world.
Nope

MN I doubt they're like that (at least anymore) due to all the semi nekked xalimos from the TC that are on Instagram. Australia I have no idea, but Ohio defo sounds like a reer miiyi/baadiye place.

It's good that people in Tdot aren't all in people's business, but some of y'all are liberal as f*ck subxaanaka yaa cadiim lmao
There semi half naked when there taking instagram pics usually inside there house
most of them are covered up in public:ehh:

waraabe

Your superior
Lies. You must be living in a bubble if you think that's the only problem facing the Somali community in the UK. I don't want this to become another 'which Somali community is the worst' thread, but you have your fair share of Somali gangs, drug dealers, pimps etc. Even the Somali gay community is based in the UK.:drakewtf:
to be fair i don't interact with somali hence why i go on somali forums, i genuinely dont know the problems facing somalis. But i do hear a lot of stories of reer canada. I know it is in the minority though.

Duchess

VIP

MN is no better than Ohio and Australia is Ohio 1995.

I'll give you that Torontonians are liberal, maybe too liberal but is that any worse than being close-minded and oppressive? Just take a look at Half-times responses in this topic. :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending