Why Does A " foreign" Language Trigger Cadaans So Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

:mjlol: I would've taken that stick off him and beat his cracker ass with it. White people are getting too bold because of Trump. Walahi they are running their mouth way too much. They don't know what's good for them. I hate seeing videos like this where the person being abused is being extremely nice. f*ck that hillbilly cripple.

This I would've fought. I don't care how old you are as soon as you get in my personal space anyone can get slapped.

Any of my Somalis been harassed in public for speaking in Somali? It's never happened to me. Caadans here know better. Not going to lie when I see Asians speaking in their language around me I get this paranoia that they are shit talking me but I of course keep myself together and don't say shit.

I only speak Somali in public to shit talk someone :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Jeesto

VIP
I would've kept speaking af soomaali to trigger them even more, so when they attack i can take them to court and claim my lacag:tocry:

Last edited:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Cuuriyaan waaye :urgh:

You can tell where his frustrations come from

That is some intense hatred. Maybe he is bitter with life because he is handicapped and he takes that shit out on others. Still thougt I would need to award him with a slap as soon as he touched my phone.

Last edited:
ja4vFeo.png

:mjcry:
:mjkkk:
:mjlol:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer

:mjlol: I would've taken that stick off him and beat his cracker ass with it. White people are getting too bold because of Trump. Walahi they are running their mouth way too much. They don't know what's good for them. I hate seeing videos like this where the person being abused is being extremely nice. f*ck that hillbilly cripple.

This I would've fought. I don't care how old you are as soon as you get in my personal space anyone can get slapped.

Any of my Somalis been harassed in public for speaking in Somali? It's never happened to me. Caadans here know better. Not going to lie when I see Asians speaking in their language around me I get this paranoia that they are shit talking me but I of course keep myself together and don't say shit.

I only speak Somali in public to shit talk someone :chrisfreshhah:
How do you know cadaans are getting arrogant cause of Trump?Considering you're from shitty UK and not the states

So you're saying you go online watching hundreds of random videos of cadaans in North America :chrisfreshhah:

You must really hate the UK :mjlol:

Oh come on,,, we all know she's right. I've got family living up there and apparently they come across allot of racial and religious abuse. Even from so called african americans (cadaan bootyclappers)

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
So you're saying you go online watching hundreds of random videos of cadaans in North America :chrisfreshhah:

You must really hate the UK :mjlol:
These types of videos often rack up tens of thousands of likes and retweets on websites like Twitter, naturally people from the other side of the world are going to be able to see it.

Personally, I've never had someone angry at me for speaking Somali, though to be honest when I'm out with a family member we only speak Somali when there's something we want to say that we don't want others to hear and understand, usually things like "this sibling is picking a fight with this sibling." We've had strangers being bigoted towards us on many occasions, but not specifically for speaking Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending