Why do youths raised in Arabia and deported to Mogadishu try so much to imitate Geeljire-Western?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Case in point :vanlf9a:

Imagine being born and raised in Arabia. Once you turn 18 they grab you and throw you into the dustbin that is Somalia. Once they get to Mogadishu or Hargeisa or Garoowe they hang out with every visiting Somali Western youth. They throw few corrupted English words in all conversations.

Case in point :vanlf9a:

Imagine being born and raised in Arabia. Once you turn 18 they grab you and throw you into the dustbin that is Somalia. Once they get to Mogadishu or Hargeisa or Garoowe they hang out with every visiting Somali Western youth. They throw few corrupted English words in all conversations.
Westerners are popular, so of course they copy.

Arabian Somalis seem more refined though

Bohol

VIP
From my experience halimos born/raised in the Middle East are usually freaks. Even naughtier than western ones.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
From my experience halimos born/raised in the Middle East are usually freaks. Even naughtier than western ones.

This is a well known phenomenon. Almost all the time, xaliimos that grew to in the ME who enter the US or other Western country have this diagnosis that I named “Conservative bondage to sudden extreme quench for all things Western”. These xaliimos go ballistic the moment they land. They’ve been so trappe in a extreme conservative Arabia where they longed to take everything off and to lagu aaso.