Why do you guys think of Political Correctness?

It's gone way too far.

My old job wouldn't even let me talk about the International Jewish Conspiracy at work....

don't they realize they're playing right into the hands of the Jew World Order????

here I am trying to save humanity and they say it's offensive....

1585712168788.jpeg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It's just a over used term people claim it's "gone too far" yet have barely any good example . The otherside uses the term liberally so they trigger the opposing folks who feel like they are being called out too often.

It's not hard not the be a piece of shit , but people still struggle with it that's the main issues here people thinking to themselves saying racist things and getting called out is equal to political correctness when it doesn't.

It's just a over used term people claim it's "gone too far" yet have barely any good example . The otherside uses the term liberally so they trigger the opposing folks who feel like they are being called out too often.

It's not hard not the be a piece of shit , but people still struggle with it that's the main issues here people thinking to themselves saying racist things and getting called out is equal to political correctness when it doesn't.
:ufdup: Damn right!

i feel like there should be a balance. there shouldn't be too much censorship to the point where some jokes aren't allowed, but there also should be a line that shouldn't be crossed. there's so much restriction these days that people start to conform to the majority idea in order to avoid the label of "politically incorrect" instead of conveying their own ideas and opinions.

lalayariis

Bad cop
i feel like there should be a balance. there shouldn't be too much censorship to the point where some jokes aren't allowed, but there also should be a line that shouldn't be crossed.
Yeah! If you’re ugly you better not test me, but if you’re hot it depends.

I agree with you to an extent, I think that it has gone too far, you can’t question certain things without being called a bigot, for example, Non binary people apparently have around 100 genders, I think that is the most ridiculous thing I have come across. A doctor was sacked because he didn’t agree with it.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I agree with you to an extent, I think that it has gone too far, you can’t question certain things without being called a bigot, for example, Non binary people apparently have around 100 genders, I think that is the most ridiculous thing I have come across. A doctor was sacked because he didn’t agree with it.
I gotta call some people they and if I mess up I’m screwed. It’s like pretty hard because it’s inconveniencing so many people because you can’t choose. I’d like to say I’m pretty liberal and don’t care what people do, but like fr come on. Wtf is This.

I gotta call some people they and if I mess up I’m screwed. It’s like pretty hard because it’s inconveniencing so many people because you can’t choose. I’d like to say I’m pretty liberal and don’t care what people do, but like fr come on. Wtf is This.
Exactly, why do they need 100 genders, just say your a male and female. If you want to dress a certain way then dress as that.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Exactly, why do they need 100 genders, just say your a male and female. If you want to dress a certain way then dress as that.
My opinion. It’s mostly young teen girls who do this, and it’s they create genders using personality traits to make up for what they believe they lack. It’s pretty sad as half these children are lost, and looking for approval.

lalayariis

Bad cop
If that's how they feel inside, who tf are you to question it. Who's anyone to tell people how they should feel on the inside?:mindblown:

Calling their identities ridiculous is disrespectful. Why can't you just accept and respect people for who they are. In the first place, their so called ridiculous genders has nothing to do with you so why even get involved?

Waa bila calayk. why people wana ridicule someone so bad they are offended when even a shred of respect is demanded for them? :kendrickcry:
Keep that same energy when someone makes pedogender. Watch you back track so quickly.

If that's how they feel inside, who tf are you to question it. Who's anyone to tell people how they should feel on the inside?:mindblown:

Calling their identities ridiculous is disrespectful. Why can't you just accept and respect people for who they are. In the first place, their so called ridiculous genders has nothing to do with you so why even get involved?

Waa bila calayk. why people wana ridicule someone so bad they are offended when even a shred of respect is demanded by them? :kendrickcry:
It does actually impact everyone. Men and women are not physically the same, what are you going to do next? A gender neutral olympics? We all know men are going to win most of the time.

Waa bila calayk. why people wana ridicule someone so bad they are offended when even a shred of respect is demanded by them? :kendrickcry:
Are u gay?

Seems progressive to me, gender neutral sports that is. I believe men and women are truly equal and each one can perform any activity as equally as their counterpart. Albeit, artificial assistance may be necessary to truly level the playing field, but I don't see gender neutral activities as being an issue or being unfair to women.

@Tawheed I'm straight :kendrickcry:
Then what is this BS u are preaching

Seems progressive to me, gender neutral sports that is. I believe men and women are truly equal and each one can perform any activity as equally as their counterpart. Albeit, artificial assistance may be necessary to truly level the playing field, but I don't see gender neutral activities as being an issue or being unfair to women.

@Tawheed I'm straight :kendrickcry:
Are you one of those stupid abdi's that were put in the special education. Why do you think these tranny niggas that claim to be "female" whoop all these girls asses in competitions

And this nigga talking about "gender neutral sports" getcha goofy ass out of here

Trending