Why do Western women only get to decide whether to go through with an abortion?

Women are selfish these days. How can they terminate a pregnancy without informing their male partner? The decision to terminate should involve both partners. This Western world has empowered these lost cunts to the core.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Women are selfish these days. How can they terminate a pregnancy without informing their male partner? The decision to terminate should involve both partners. This Western world has empowered these lost cunts to the core.
The feminist argument is that it’s the women’s choice as she’s the one enduring the struggles of pregnancy and labour.

The logical argument is why have sex without taking contraception and protection in the first place if you don’t want to have a baby

The feminist argument is that it’s the women’s choice as she’s the one enduring the struggles of pregnancy and labour.

The logical argument is why have sex without taking contraception and protection in the first place if you don’t want to have a baby
But the moral argument is to not even consider such a thing regardless of your circumstances.

I'm 100% pro life. And believe abortion is haram unless the baby is a harm to the mother. But how can the decision be equal between both partners. When the man can just leave and it's the woman who is stuck with the child unless she gives it up for adoption?

Terminating your pregnancy without informing your partner is wrong. However, it is a womens choice whether they want to continue with a pregnancy or not.

Imagine the cheek of getting angry at your SO from not wanting to carry a baby for 9 months lmfao

Anyway this reddit thread always brings me joy:) men should just listen to women:
The comments are even more funny. He really thought he was in the right :yloezpe::yloezpe:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Terminating your pregnancy without informing your partner is wrong. However, it is a womens choice whether they want to continue with a pregnancy or not.

Imagine the cheek of getting angry at your SO from not wanting to carry a baby for 9 months lmfao

Anyway this reddit thread always brings me joy:) men should just listen to women:
The comments are even more funny. He really thought he was in the right :yloezpe::yloezpe:
What a terrible situation. I feel bad for the child

Trending