Why do we shackle ourselves and call ourselves free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Love her. Don't love her.
Be free. Don't do that.
Live by the code. Live by your own code.

Someone does something and we think about it.

Someone.
Does.
Something.
And.
We.
Think.
About.
It.

Why?

Why do we think about someone who we don't know? Do you think about your own thoughts?

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT I WONDER!

Do you think before your express what you've thought about?

Why do we think about the right path? What path? Who said it's right? Why?

We judge others for not living like us, but why do we live like this?

Why do we shackle ourselves and call ourselves free?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
tumblr_mbcawaoxdN1r35xxio1_500.gif

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Hmm. I never understood why people that don’t have divine law shackle themselves. Like the only person who is deeming something bad and illegal is another human being with the same intellect as you.

Like what’s stopping you from committing mass genocides, being a cannibal, have homosexual incestral relationships. It’s only another human prohibiting you.

But I know why I have shackles, also known as morals and ethics. I try and follow Islam as much as I can, and hopeful I’ll live in Somalia where the shariah of Allah is what governs what I can and cannot do.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Hmm. I never understood why people that don’t have divine law shackle themselves. Like the only person who is deeming something bad and illegal is another human being with the same intellect as you.

Like what’s stopping you from committing mass genocides, being a cannibal, have homosexual incestral relationships. It’s only another human prohibiting you.

But I know why I have shackles, also known as morals and ethics. I try and follow Islam as much as I can, and hopeful I’ll live in Somalia where the shariah of Allah is what governs what I can and cannot do.
Yo best of luck fam. Live your life still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts