Why do UK Somali men and women talk shit about each other on PUBLIC Twitter?

It's so fucking embarrassing. the ajanbi begging. the somali men ain't shit, somali women ain't shit all of this shit in public for everyone to see.

The saddest part is that Ajanabi's are starting to take part in it. they are up all up in the tweets, favoriting and commenting, co-signing this gender war. some of them will even use the same insults they see towards other somalis.

wallahi it's embarrassing, I don't even want to get involved with Somali twitter bcuz of this shit

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
9 times out of 10 Somali girls make a roast towards Somali boys that is passive aggressive and then the boys spew shit back and back and forth

But they still like each other’s pics, and if an ajnabi girl dated a Somali boy no matter how ugly the boy is the xalimos will still attack lol

I think they are both insecure about their positions in the world and take it out on each other

although I seen a few xalimos defending us so it ain’t all bad

these twitter personas are far different than how they are in real life

someone should tell them a lotta employers check your social media

9 times out of 10 Somali girls make a roast towards Somali boys that is passive aggressive and then the boys spew shit back and back and forth

But they still like each other’s pics, and if an ajnabi girl dated a Somali boy no matter how ugly the boy is the xalimos will still attack lol

I think they are both insecure about their positions in the world and take it out on each other

although I seen a few xalimos defending us so it ain’t all bad

these twitter personas are far different than how they are in real life

someone should tell them a lotta employers check your social media

I'm not gonna lie though. It used to be just xalimos talking shit about faraxs, but faraxs have begun to fight back and it always looks bad for the men in this situation

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I'm not gonna lie though. It used to be just xalimos talking shit about faraxs, but faraxs have begun to fight back and it always looks bad for the men in this situation
I mean I’d advise them not to lol

I feel for the girls. They are mad. The Somali men they have run to ajnabi first chance they get or just wife a girl from Somalia

they have a right to be frustrated, one girl in my uni actually asked who are we supposed to marry if these dumb hoes back home keep taking our men lol

I believe if we do better by them they’ll either follow suit and be better to us, or they’ll look stupid in front of the ajnabi they wish to please

as much as I’d love UK to hold this L, it’s also kids from Canada and a shit ton from US but mostly UK you right

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Inaccurate assumptions and playground insults from sexually repressed people on both genders isn't my ideal form of entertainment walaal, I'll only lose braincells
I look at it as comedy tbh

One ghanian got butthurt we claimed Arabs (when we didn’t) and said we had small pp

I’ll let u guess what group of women liked it the most lol

I had a strong urge to say to back to your chains but I’ve been practicing positive energy so I said nothing :salute:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe it’s an age thing, I use to see it all the time back in the days. In the end, there’s no real hate, they will marry each other :)

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I believe this gender war is far too organised for it to be genuine. Why i believe that the Nigerian state have setup troll farms which pit Somali women against Somali men. What's their motive? A Bantu Reich. They plan on dominating the continent. #StayWoke.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
WHAT IF MOST OF THESE ACCOUNTS ARE NON-SOMALIS CATFISHING AS SOMALIS TO CAUSE DIVISION AND HATRED AMONG THE SOMALI COMMUNITY? :(

VIP
100% of these disgusting gender wars come come from that semi 3rd world shit hole.

Why the crazy tension? Fucking weirdos

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Am on Twitter but I never read these tweets why? Because I don’t look for it lol. Twitter is a great place to follow politics, movie/music critics, travel inspirations, social issues etc so it depends what you follow.

Let's be honest all that hate from those girls comes from their fathers either abandoning them and/or not showing any love.

They've become resentful, bitter self-haters.

Also UK guys somehow inflated the confidence of those confused girls and they want to be like culture-less, hedonistic black Americans.

Overall, if you want to see less of these problems love your daughters.

But what I really want to say is Somali girls are nice compared to Madows, but overall ajanabi have a lot more to offer from my own experience. :silanyosmile:Grass greener.

Who cares let them shout into an empty vessel, the people who have actually got better things to do in life aren’t concerned what a few twitter addicted low IQ sub humanoids have to say.