why do some xalimo's pick caribbean/west african reverts

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Fat chicks' get married all the time to good looking guys. What planet are you on?
Fat chicks get married to fat/less attractive dudes. You females care about how someone makes you feel and shit while men only care about looks. No one who is good looking enough to get a slimmer girl is settling for a land whale.
:mjdontkno:

Fat chicks get married to fat/less attractive dudes. You females care about how someone makes you feel and shit while men only care about looks. No one who is good looking enough to get a slimmer girl is settling for a land whale.
:mjdontkno:

I don't believe Somali guys on average are very picky when it comes to weight. Recently, bigger girls are seen as more attractive back home. Obviously in the west they prefer thinner, but i've seen enough chubby/bigger girls marry guys that are reasonably okay/kinda good looking.

Why do iskeeny Farah's feel inferior to Madows like man up and stop being naago
Inferior in which way? They are literally breeding themselves out in Uk and despite having been in Uk for generations they have achieved little. Their culture is in general looked down on society and the Somalis who follow their ways become waste as well

Mozart

You need people like me
A lot of Somali dudes put Somali women on a pedestal like they’re the greatest thing god ever produced so it’s easy to see why they’re so concerned with who they f*ck. Date other cuisines and you’ll realise pussy is pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.