Why do some people write with a harsh tone?

A good example would be how @Samira writes. Her writing tone is very harsh and straight to the point. It seems she has a keen like for writing in this manner. Could people learn to eliminate this learned behaviour?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Don’t act like you don’t have a recognizable speech pattern. Formal and classic.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You're very passive aggressive which is worse at least she lets it be known how she feels
It seems to me you’re quite annoyed by my elegance when it comes to conveying my thoughts through words. Which is in all honesty pretty irrational, my speech is smooth and formal; not that someone like you who has the brain capacity of a western raised haliimo would have. You remind me a lot about my prostitute cousin, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were a western Somali girl. Which is exactly why I plan on marrying a tranny Somali from back home

POLL: Does @Shmurda talk like a western halimo wh*re?

- Yes
- No

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
A good example would be how @Samira writes. Her writing tone is very harsh and straight to the point. It seems she has a keen like for writing in this manner. Could people learn to eliminate this learned behaviour?

I like the way she writes. Actually one of the more wittier persons on this site once you get her sense of humour. I think she might be a murtad tho idk

It seems to me you’re quite annoyed by my elegance when it comes to conveying my thoughts through words. Which is in all honesty pretty irrational, my speech is smooth and formal; not that someone like you who has the brain capacity of a western raised haliimo would have. You remind me a lot about my prostitute cousin, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were a western Somali girl. Which is exactly why I plan on marrying a tranny Somali from back home

- Yes
- No
Spot on @Parailia somalensis you have a apprentice

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

- Yes
- No
La hawla nigga got the impression down to a T :damn: :wowsweat: :ehh:

Trending

Latest posts