Why do somalis suffer from a sloppy nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
somalia is a wreck and its hard to find one nice looking area to the standards of even other poor countries. You walk through somali stores and it is a hot mess. And the bathrooms oh my, wet toilet paper stuck on the floor and dirt galore

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sis, these people are not the original Somalis who lived in cities. These people were born and raised in badiyo and then straight came to a civilized western Country.

They're tarnishing our reputation and putting dent on our name. These people are the same ones who burp and pick their nose Infront of everyone. There's truly something wrong with them.

Sis, these people are not the original Somalis who lived in cities. These people were born and raised in badiyo and then straight came to a civilized western Country.

They're tarnishing our reputation and putting dent on our name. These people are the same ones who burp and pick their nose Infront of everyone. There's truly something wrong with them.
Even the gov is so lazy and refuses to build anything. They needed turkish to come over and do it for them :gucciwhat:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
And yet Somalis claim to be different than the rest of in Africa lmao..

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Maybe its because in recent centuries Somalis were used to having slaves do these kinds of things for them,
like Kings and Queens that have all of a sudden become peasants.:mugshotman:

Somalis did basically sell alot Nilotic and Bantu slaves to the Arabs:shookgabre:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Why would I?:mahubowtf:

I mean you actually have an excuse to do so since your people are from Ethiopia. why would you want to rep Somalia, the biggest joke on earth, the epitome of Failed State if you don't really have to?

Ethiopia are a well respected African nation on the other hand with a rich history that cadaans and madows respect.

I mean you actually have an excuse to do so since your people are from Ethiopia. why would you want to rep Somalia, the biggest joke on earth, the epitome of Failed State if you don't really have to?

Ethiopia are a well respected African nation on the other hand with a rich history that cadaans and madows respect.
My land is currently occupied by the Habesha, but i'd never betray my ethnic roots/identity and assimilate into Ethiopian/Habesha culture/identity.

It's all about self-respect & pride sxb.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Caqli dameer at its best. Smh.

Have some self respect!

How is claiming something else going to help, I'm not ashamed or embarrassed, I'm disappointed. Somalia might be a failed state but at the end of the day its still our failed state lol :manny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
somalia is a wreck and its hard to find one nice looking area to the standards of even other poor countries. You walk through somali stores and it is a hot mess. And the bathrooms oh my, wet toilet paper stuck on the floor and dirt galore

Truth is Somalis in high positions don’t care if the country is shit and the stores are a sanitary risk at the end of the day they getting they’re checks

BUT

If there was someone who would do checks how they are doing they’re job and if they do a poor job they get replaced you will see they will straighten up

But with no accountability people can do what they want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending