Why do Somalis only build hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not even 1 Somali can build a proper sewer system abahood wasooyin shitting all over the place

We’ve more presidents, prime ministers and members of parliament than Japan, South Korea, Malaysia and Indonesia combined and they need hotels to stay.

Hotel and hotel don't they ever get tired. Why don't they build apartment s long term income. But hotels all day long.
so true
this is how somalia(somaliland included) is
the-hotel-in-the-middle.jpg
pub_5804.jpg

WHY Not fucking build pavements, i have never been to somalia but i am assuming there isn't a single sidewalk cuz i have never seen in a photo or video. i am sure it cost less to build sidewalks i guess it's cuz they don't see a economical benefit in it, it's for the public u won't make money from it

will we ever see any of these in somalia within the next 10 years?? proper road infrastructure??
Slide_1_Moses_Mobida-1920x900.jpg
pedestrians-walk-on-busy-sidewalk-in-nairobi-city-center-kenya-africa_4kynvw6r__F0000.png
south-africa-soweto-picture-id942853936
bandung-west-java-indonesia-july-450w-1151572565.jpg
cresta+sidewalk.jpg
2158253239_f1675b8605_b.jpg
cape-town-sidewalks-street-crossing.jpg

we actually had it in the 80s, all over present day xaarmar, fomer xamar
tumblr_m7iilmvgEH1r9llg7o1_1280.jpg
scan10005.jpg

Last edited:
If you build a hotel you have a restaurant, hall , Internet cafe , gym , store and hotel all in one so its a good investment.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
why is everyone not including Djibouti's infrastructure

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Here’s what I think it’s only a handful Somali hotels that actually make profit

The rest build hotels for prestige they want to be known in their clan as the one who owns a hotel even if it means he will never see any return on his investment

As long as he will be known as the guy who owns “that” hotel he’s happy

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you build a hotel you have a restaurant, hall , Internet cafe , gym , store and hotel all in one so its a good investment.
Not really if you invest 60-100k to build it there’s not that many tourists back home to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending