Why do Somalis look different from other africans?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Reekha, May 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Reekha

Reekha

Ratings:
    +98
    Why do other Africans don’t like us somalis? Specially African girls don’t rate somali girls? Why are other Africans so obsessed with us? When other Africans ask me what ethnicity i’m And i say Somali First they get shocked cause I don’t look somali but secondly they don’t get happy. They just look at me with disgust. But normally it should be other way around. But alhamduillah i’m Very proud to be Somali. Us Somalis are so unique our culture is something else ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like Like x 3
  2. A_A

A_A Islamic Fanfiction Writer

Ratings:
    +5,901
    It’s something that has been debated about not only here but on other forums. I agree about Somali culture and it’s uniqueness, I’m proud to be Somali!

• Love Love x 1
  3. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +5,592
    Is this a Somali girl only problem? Or is it due to where you live because I haven’t experienced this, in fact the opposite

4. A_A

Ratings:
    +5,901
    You don’t count

5. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +5,592
    Also is this African Americans or African immigrants, because African immigrants are as nice as one can possibly get and wouldnt hurt a fly in my experiance

• Like Like x 1
  6. pablo

pablo Dulbahante Darood

Ratings:
    +1,316
    It depends we’re your from

• Like Like x 1
  7. National Warrior

National Warrior

Ratings:
    +367
    What do you look like?

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +5,592
    Aren’t you from Minnesota :bell: do you really face this problem like reer UK does or are you capping:gucciwhat: especially when she said other Africans as in African immigrants who in the US are nice as can be

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. A_A

Ratings:
    +5,901
    I once gave you a list of pictures and asked you to find the non-Somali and you failed fam. It wasn't even difficult wallahi I was shook. I don't think I'm the one with the face problem:browtf:

10. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +5,592
    I found the benadiris in the series of pics and there not ethnically Somali so I technically got it right:bell: so how did I fail

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. A_A

Ratings:
    +5,901
    I told you they weren't Benedari, I can't look at you anymore:kanyehmm::mjkkk::kendrickcry:

12. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +5,592
    Im pretty sure they are, I think I’ve even seen them before:bell: or someone that looks identical, anyways you showed me 4 photos 2 ethnic somalis 1 benadiri and 1 Bantu and asked me to guess which one wasn’t Somali I picked the benadiri because there defiantly not Somali while the Bantu looking one could be like hawiye or something since those features are common in many ethnic Somalis and be a trick answer:gucciwhat: so I picked the safe answer and chose the benadiri

13. Guled111

Guled111

Ratings:
    +385
    Is because y'all advertise yaal looks soo much on social media, which in the end makes these African girls jealous and to be honest its also annoying which shows some of yall are very "insecure".

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Nin-culus

Nin-culus Laandheer

Ratings:
    +1,268
    That’s the truth that’s why I don’t fuck with them. Call me ignorant but I do my ting and don’t stand for disrespect. You should too

15. roble

roble

Ratings:
    +1,602
    simple, they hate us cos we beautiful and dont contribute to their ******ish behavior.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mehmet

Mehmet

Ratings:
    +2,526
    We are the best