Why do Somalis claim Banu Hashim.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
stop lying nobody actually believe they're mixed with arab and who tf is banu hasmin?
Not only do you support the qaniis agenda but you also ignorant of the Prophets tribe.

If you were in a room with Hitler and I had 2 bullets, I would shoot you twice.

Scholars generally believe it's just a way to increase Somalis' affinity for Islam. If you convince the masses that they are blood-related to the tribe that the religion sprang from (i.e. their descendants) then Islam becomes a very important and strong part of the ethnic group's identity while feeling less foreign. And it was fairly common for many Muslims to espouse these kinds of Sayyid type origins in the past anyway.

All started when Hawiye man claimed somalis descend from Samaale, his ancestor. The Daarood man could not accept this, so he said hes people descend from Prophet (SCW)
people.

Thus, we have people claiming Banu Hashim.
You Do Know That Your Boy Samaale And His Bro Irir Are Both Arabs, Old Man Darood Just Cucked These Friends Of Yours
:ufdup::lolbron::lolbron::mjohreally:

You Do Know That Your Boy Samaale And His Bro Irir Are Both Arabs, Old Man Darood Just Cucked These Friends Of Yours
:ufdup::lolbron::lolbron::mjohreally:
I mean they could just be west Asian niggas but they ain’t Arabs, i mean Somalis do have non african admixture, but with somalis accepting Islam, they claimed them as Arabs

piracy

*SCREAMS*
VIP
I am proud banu hashimi. I do not descend from Samaale but instead from the noble Abdirahman bin Isma'il al-Jabarti
:rejoice: :rejoice::rejoice:

piracy

*SCREAMS*
VIP
All started when Hawiye man claimed somalis descend from Samaale, his ancestor. The Daarood man could not accept this, so he said hes people descend from Prophet (SCW)
people.

Thus, we have people claiming Banu Hashim.
some ana arab wrote on wikipedia that Samaale traces his lineage to a Banu Hashim guy:dead:

@qwertyuiop

why are you being like this
:whoa:
i kinda liked you but the khaniis shit + this
💀
Sister learn the deen a little…are you not muslim? Doesn’t sound like you were raised one if you don’t even know who banu hashim are.

I mean they could just be west Asian niggas but they ain’t Arabs, i mean Somalis do have non african admixture, but with somalis accepting Islam, they claimed them as Arabs
Lmao gedmatch brings up near east which is the levant and they aren’t arabs. In didnt get any arabian/south west but I got assyrian/near east(Palestinian). It’s probably that