Why do somali women give birth to 6+ kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
I see Somali women walking around with their 5 children everyday, why do they want so many children?. I have always wondered why most somalis are jobless.. turns out theyre busy breeding new kids to get childbenefits kkkkk:lolbron:
okay okay

Why do they want to give birth to many children? is 2-4 children not enough?

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Its seems to be more of an african trend, Niger and Somalia have the highest birth rates in africa

I think Somalis in the future will have fewer kids. Many of my cousins have grown up in large families and bloody hate it, raising a farm of children in the West is a VERY bad idea. My cousins constantly complain of the mess, the noise and their parent’s not being involved in their kid’s lives. They always fight with each other for their parent’s affection, which is quite sad actually.

I can’t imagine sharing my amazing parents with 8+ siblings :gaasdrink:

Apollo

VIP
I think Somalis in the future will have fewer kids. Many of my cousins have grown up in large families and bloody hate it, raising a farm of children in the West is a VERY bad idea. My cousins constantly complain of the mess, the noise and their parent’s not being involved in their kid’s lives. They always fight with each other for their parent’s affection, which is quite sad actually.

I can’t imagine sharing my amazing parents with 8+ siblings :gaasdrink:

In the Horn they will continue to have 3 to 5 kids.

In the West, Somali fertility rate will drop under 2 like everyone (below replacement, meaning declining population).

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
The good looking halimos give birth to 5, 6 kid's. And it's the ugly ones that have always something to say about it.

Ramen

🌸
Its seems to be more of an african trend, Niger and Somalia have the highest birth rates in africa
they can barely feed their children
why give birth to more children that will end up dying of starvation?
wallahi these women are evil

Apollo

VIP

Extreme poverty leads to higher birth rates.

Extreme wealth leads to extremely low birth rates.

Humans are WEIRD.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This is a satellite map of Niger the country that has the highest birth rate in the world

Niger_sat.png

How on earth do people think breeding in a terrain like this while being the worlds poorest country is a good idea.

I don't get it either.

Apollo

VIP
This is a satellite map of Niger the country that has the highest birth rate in the world

Niger_sat.png

How on earth do people think breeding in a terrain like this while being the worlds poorest country is a good idea.

I don't get it either.

They can all move to Nigeria if shit hits the fan.

Niger people look a bit better than Nigerians. So they are making West Africa less ugly with their high birth rates. :lol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They can all move to Nigeria if shit hits the fan.

Niger people look a bit better than Nigerians. So they are making West Africa less ugly with their high birth rates. :lol:
How does one differentiate west african Madow countries in terms of appearance ? :ayaanswag:

Apollo

VIP
How does one differentiate west african Madow countries in terms of appearance ? :ayaanswag:

Fulani women and to a lesser extent Hausa women look much better than Yoruba or Igbo women (standard Nigerians).

Also, 1 in 10 of Niger is TUAREG (Berber).

Niger is more Berber and East African-shifted than Nigeria who are full on West African.

Apollo

VIP
Interesting, but unfortunately the ones breeding like crazy are not these beautiful people

Actually, I think the rural Tuareg and Fulani may have higher birth rates than the more modernized Hausas.

Anyway, Niger-people are making West Africa less ugly in my opinion.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Actually, I think the rural Tuareg and Fulani may have higher birth rates than the more modernized Hausas.

Anyway, Niger-people are making West Africa less ugly in my opinion.
Perhaps you are correct, africas most populace country is their neighbours to the south, both yoruba and igbo are ugly as shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts