Why do Somali rappers in Toronto always

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no reason for Somalis to eat pork. I don't think that'll happen for another two generations.
I know alot of Muslims, some Somalis included, who'll occasionally eat a burger with bacon&cheese.

When I was a kid I was eating at this diner with my father and his friend where you pay 10 bucks and get unlimited varieties of pizza to eat. I remember the guy was eating a pepperoni pizza, and asked my dad why he was eating haram, he either said "i dunno and idc, just don't do as him" or "I think he doesn't know it's pork". Don't remember exactly, might have been both

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You act clueless and miskeen online when you're the biggest iyaal suuq in real life. This is why you're in dhaqan celis in Somalia today lol. You're a big troll lol
Hey im just guessing, are you the type of nigga that buys 1$ Laker beer lol

What u mean with they Made zina halal?

here in the US, Somali guys don't see it as a haram thing and you're expected to have high numbers, but you mention other things like alcohol,they go like that's haram. I think they're being hypocrites because both are haram.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
here in the US, Somali guys don't see it as a haram thing and you're expected to have high numbers, but you mention other things like alcohol,they go like that's haram. I think they're being hypocrites because both are haram.

Bunch of hypocrites indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts