Why Do Somali Guys Marry Shit Foreigners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
apple-04.jpg

/thread

I agree, it's a low quality bait thread. But if you're aware, why feed the troll...?

TooMacaan

War Imtixaan baa tahay. I'm a male feminist and I was gunning for the sexist blokes here, adigaa derbi u noqdey. My apologies if the tufaax triggered bad personal experiences. It wasn't my intention.

TooMacaan

VIP
TooMacaan

War Imtixaan baa tahay. I'm a male feminist and I was gunning for the sexist blokes here, adigaa derbi u noqdey. My apologies if the tufaax triggered bad personal experiences. It wasn't my intention.
Male feminist my arse. :bell:There's been enough gender war threads to know who thinks what by now. Just say you wanted a fast & easy way to get a plat thread:zhqjlmx:..you're not the first to do so after all. Triggered...? nope. I don't believe in the concept of mehr nor do I believe in western marriage, thanks for the faux sympathies though.

Male feminist my arse. :bell:There's been enough gender war threads to know who thinks what by now. Just say you wanted a fast & easy way to get a plat thread:zhqjlmx:..you're not the first to do so after all. Triggered...? nope. I don't believe in the concept of mehr nor do I believe in western marriage, thanks for the faux sympathies though.

Too Macaan

You hurt me deeply by denying me how I feel. I as a male made this thread against my fellow Somali men. Only a weak man will turn it into a gender war. But never question that I'm a male feminist my Ethiopian sister.

Nope, but I fail to see how ethnicity is relevant to involvement.
Foreigners aren't allowed to comment on a forum regarding gender issues?

ToaMacaan

Your nick is Somali, are you Ethiopian of Somali ethnicity? You are very welcome to this forum regardless of your background. But please, hold your guns, I've only respect for women.

Nope, but I fail to see how ethnicity is relevant to involvement.
Foreigners aren't allowed to comment on a forum regarding gender issues?
lol it's never going to go away.
Just say you are Ethiopian from now on. Damaged is already done and there isn't much u can do at this point.

primitive xabashi! stay out of our affairs.:ufdup:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Somali guys I know marry top-notch cadaan women from classy background. Somali women on the other hand marry bisexuals like David Bowie, a white nationalist or become a third wife of abu tyrone in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.