Why do Somali boys and girls dislike each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its weird, other ethnicities don’t have this stuff

How come Twitter girls keep bashing the boys 24/7 ?

Even ordinary girls feel irritated over guys

They talk badly about the guys when they’re with their white and black friends

It’s a mystery

Its weird, other ethnicities don’t have this stuff

How come Twitter faraxs keep bashing the innocent xalimos 24/7 even outside?

Even ordinary faraxs feel irritated over xalimos

They talk badly about us queens when they’re with their white and black girlfriends

It’s a mystery
;)

We dont. But if these normal day people are not beefing on twitter. What else do they have to talk about. Average joes shouldnt be on twitter. All they do is try to be controversial and say things to get reaction.

We dont. But if these normal day people are not beefing on twitter. What else do they have to talk about. Average joes shouldnt be on twitter. All they do is try to be controversial and say things to get reaction.
THey need all the retweets they can get. The 1st step is being controvesial and insensitive. They need to get people pissed to get attention.

Women of all ethnicities bash their men :manny: It's just how we are.
I don't get why Somalis are publicly doing it en masse tho:bell: That's just embarrassing and will eventually cause stereotypes

I've seen Asian girls insulting Asian men, Indian girls insulting Indian men, etc etc.

You've obviously only seen Somali twitter if you think it's solely in the Somali community.

Most other male ethnicities have emanticipated from being vagina guardians and unfortunately, it’s us and few other ethnicities. Accordingly, we (men) first attack them as our role of being the malab guardians and when they retaliate, we (men) become outraged. Why can’t we ignore what a random girl does and how she chooses to live her life?

I love Somali boys, as do most Somali women. I honestly think all groups of women bash their men on twitter. I think it's just a phase they grow out of when they realize no other race of men will click with them like a Somali man will, or treat them right like Somali men generally do.

After all black men will run out on you, white men will steal your children, and Arabs have horribly racist families and misogynistic practices in their culture. These BLM Somali girls will all eventually have a wake up call when they realize the grass is not always greener on the other side.
:samwelcome:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I've seen Asian girls insulting Asian men, Indian girls insulting Indian men, etc etc.

You've obviously only seen Somali twitter if you think it's solely in the Somali community.

I don't think we want to be like Asians. They actually hate their men.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
its only the uk i never really see any other diaspora talk crap about their men or vise versa and the usuall few bad apples who do engage in the gender wars in america/canada are almost always gay or ex muslim.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
its only the uk i never really see any other diaspora talk crap about their men or vise versa and the usuall few bad apples who do engage in the gender wars in america/canada are almost always gay or ex muslim.

You and your crusade against Reer UK let them live kkk

They only do that because they are anonymous and the majority of both our genders are on good terms with each other.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Most other male ethnicities have emanticipated from being vagina guardians and unfortunately, it’s us and few other ethnicities. Accordingly, we (men) first attack them as our role of being the malab guardians and when they retaliate, we (men) become outraged. Why can’t we ignore what a random girl does and how she chooses to live her life?
Because being a hater is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts