Status
Not open for further replies.
They hate competition.
Let their be a debate between the different sects, let their deeds and what they preach and acts of their followers confince the people instead of fear mongering and insulting/persucating them.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
The reality is, Sufi go Extreme, My Grandad was a Ashari Sheik of my Hometown. I went for "Daqan celis" in 1999. My grandad made me a Taweez (Magic Amulet) although I was young I didn't know, he told me to wear it. I went back to my Dad, My Dad opened it he Look at it, It had no verses of the Quran, it was a bunch of Numbers and Letters n Arabic. He told me It is Magic, My Grandad wasn't a Magician it was made by a Old Guy, who gives it out to everyone in the Town of Danan. My Dad took it and he Burn't it.

My Dad was a raqiee and use to read Quran on people. Most of my Dad's Patients have taweez that separate from Husband and Wife, People with Jinns sent by Magicians and more.

In Islam you will become Kafir, I said Kafir if you be a Magican.

Sufis ask people of the Dead who are useless for Help when Allah mention in the Quran

وَإِذَا مَسَّ الْإِنسَانَ الضُّرُّ دَعَانَا لِجَنبِهِ أَوْ قَاعِدًا أَوْ قَائِمًا فَلَمَّا كَشَفْنَا عَنْهُ ضُرَّهُ مَرَّ كَأَن لَّمْ يَدْعُنَا إِلَىٰ ضُرٍّ مَّسَّهُ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ زُيِّنَ لِلْمُسْرِفِينَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ

And when affliction touches man, he calls upon Us (Allah), whether lying on his side or sitting or standing; but when We (Allah) remove from him his affliction, he continues [in disobedience] as if he had never called upon Us (Allah) to [remove] an affliction that touched him. Thus is made pleasing to the transgressors that which they have been doing

Surah Yunus Ayah 12

Also Mentioned in Surah Room Ayah 33

Asking Allah is the only key, not The Prophet nor the So-called "Walis". Sufis do Magic, Ask Graves for Help and More.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I've noticed that salafis don't like sufis, some of them even claim sufis commit biddah.
Yes, they do, Not all Biddah is Bad Only in Religion, A car is Biddah of a Horse. To be Specific Biddah in the Deen that has no Basis in the Deen like Mawlid, Mawlid was made the Shia after 300 years of the Prophet Peace be upon him. Like Taweez that has "So-called Protection". Only saying Allah's words protect you.

Yes, they do, Not all Biddah is Bad Only in Religion, A car is Biddah of a Horse. To be Specific Biddah in the Deen that has no Basis in the Deen like Mawlid, Mawlid was made the Shia after 300 years of the Prophet Peace be upon him. Like Taweez that has "So-called Protection". Only saying Allah's words protect you.
Mawliid is biddah ? :what1:
I've never heard of this.

The mawlid of the prophet is a bidah. As muslims we don't celebrate birthdays and neither has the prophet or the sahabas. Anything that is not part of Islam is rejected,we shouldn't encouraged misguidance
Alright but do most Muslims hold this view that mawliid is haram or is it just salafis?:ohhh:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Mawliid is biddah ? :what1:
I've never heard of this.
Because you were blinded BY Sufis. Mawlid is a Biddah, Or an Innovation in the Deen made by the Fatimid Shia Polytheists. The Fatmids were made in 11th Century which makes Mawlid made 300 years after the Prophet. There is no Recorded Evidence of the Prophet celebrating Mawlid before the Fatimids.

Jeesto

VIP
Haters gonna hate:rejoice:
wqNLb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts