Why do pretty girls have asshole bestfriends?

There was this girl I was trying to get then she had this friend that I didn't like that much. I tried to find a common ground with the friend but she thought I was flirting with her:snoop: Then the girl I was trying to get got mad at me. Wallahi its impossible these days:kanyehmm:

The backstory of why the friend had some beef with me was because was that when I was 14, I said to her that she wasn't my type because she was overweight which was ages ago:what:

4ec.jpeg

You simply don't understand the best friend she is jealous of her best friend bagging a man before her she cries every night wondering why no man loves her. In your case she is mad you rejected her and you want her best friend now if she can't have you nobody can stay woke my neggas @Big von you can do 2 things tell her fat ass to keep walking and lose some weight maybe she can bag a nigga or just suck up to her friend when she by herself I hope your prepared for angry looks from some buraan buffalo looking at you. it takes 2 females to end an relationship the ugly best friend and the bad friend- yaqir book on the female mind

Last edited:
View attachment 194494
You simply don't understand the best friend she is jealous of her best friend bagging a man before her she cries every night wondering why no man loves her. In your case she is mad you rejected her and you want her best friend now if she can't have you nobody can stay woke my neggas @Big von you can do 2 things tell her fat ass to keep walking and lose some weight maybe she can bag a nigga or just suck up to her friend when she by herself I hope your prepared for angry looks from some buraan buffalo looking at you. it takes 2 females to end an relationship the ugly best friend and the bad friend- yaqir book on the female mind
I will try some of the advice but if it doesn't work then I will try to get another girl I know.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well its not easy to be the friend of a pretty where she gets all the attention. jealousy monster makes it entrance

Trending

Latest posts