Why do people think Hissene Habre went to Somalia

I made account just to ask this, it's so weird that so many people think this. There isn't even proof of him going to Somalia, and even then his ethnic group Toubou, Gourane to be specific aren't even remotely similar to Garre Somalis. Other then sort of looking alike and being Nomads.

After Adal State Fall in absyinia all the way to shire and humera marehan and gudbirsi clans moved all the way to chad and east ward to nugaal valley. Those are mainly somali clans. Even some beja of humera area are somalis and still speak somali and know their clans like Wagerdab aka wagerdac and gerri kombe. Gerri kombe are stikl in babipe jigjiga area

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
The Garri people divide into two main sub-tribes which is Tuuf and Quran (Quranyowa). It is said that the president of Chad came to a refugee camp in Somalia where the Garri people were displaced after the Ogaden war. Hissene Habre of Chad supposedly met with Garri elders in the 1980’s and told them of the existence of Garris (Tuuf and Quran) in his country. In Chad, Tuuf is known as Toubou and Quran is known as Gorane

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Who is that and which ethnic group are you talking about
I had to google who the hell that is. It's some war criminal politician from Chad. Where this person is getting Somalia and the clan Garre from is beyond me lakiin. He was serving life in prison and died yesterday in Sengal ...All the way on other side of the continent .... again idk where we fit into any of this

tenor-1,334.gif

OAN doesn't the nigga resemble crazy Dabcasar
1547.jpg

images.jpeg-58.jpg

I had to google who the hell that is. It's some war criminal politician from Chad. Where this person is getting Somalia and the clan Garre from is beyond me lakiin. He was serving life in prison and died yesterday in Sengal ...All the way on other side of the continent .... again idk where we fit into any of this

View attachment 198551

View attachment 198548

View attachment 198549
Just look up "Garre toubou" into google, it's just some nonsense Garre's created.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Of course not, I'm arguing against Garre's. iirc they mostly live in southern Somalia, Kenya and Ethiopia.
Well there aren't any Garre's on here to argue against lol. They're a very small clan, the only Garre I know is Nasiib Ali. They're very low key people.

After Adal State Fall in absyinia all the way to shire and humera marehan and gudbirsi clans moved all the way to chad and east ward to nugaal valley. Those are mainly somali clans. Even some beja of humera area are somalis and still speak somali and know their clans like Wagerdab aka wagerdac and gerri kombe. Gerri kombe are stikl in babipe jigjiga area
Yes more fake information, none of them went so far west to Chad, when no one in Chad is even genetically related to horners directly.

I made account just to ask this, it's so weird that so many people think this. There isn't even proof of him going to Somalia, and even then his ethnic group Toubou, Gourane to be specific aren't even remotely similar to Garre Somalis. Other then sort of looking alike and being Nomads.
I never heard anyone saying that Hissène Habré ever went to somalia

Yes more fake information, none of them went so far west to Chad, when no one in Chad is even genetically related to horners directly.

Well, don't be so quick to assume this. They even found a European Haplogroup somewhere in Chad or Central Africa. What if Garre or for instance, the "T" Haplogroup is shared with a Chadian tribe? This is possible.

Somali waxay jecelyihiin ineey sheegtaan Dad walma oo Somaali u eg.

This is myth that some Garre started and the rest of Somalis picked up on it. I first heard it
from elders growing up.

Chadian tribes are not from Somalis. But, now, with DNA testing we can tell that they are
related to us from ancient times. Some of the Toubu tribe Y DNA, is E=V32 aka Cushites.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Who is that and which ethnic group are you talking about

View attachment 198551

View attachment 198548

View attachment 198549
found this http://beeshadireed.blogspot.com/2018/06/toubou-gorane-of-chad-somali-dir-of.html

"The Garri people divide into two main sub-tribes which is Tuuf and Quran (Quranyowa). It is said that the president of Chad came to a refugee camp in Somalia where the Garri people were displaced after the Ogaden war. Hissene Habre of Chad supposedly met with Garri elders in the 1980’s and told them of the existence of Garris (Tuuf and Quran) in his country. In chad, Tuuf is known as Toubou and Quran is known as Gorane."

found this http://beeshadireed.blogspot.com/2018/06/toubou-gorane-of-chad-somali-dir-of.html

"The Garri people divide into two main sub-tribes which is Tuuf and Quran (Quranyowa). It is said that the president of Chad came to a refugee camp in Somalia where the Garri people were displaced after the Ogaden war. Hissene Habre of Chad supposedly met with Garri elders in the 1980’s and told them of the existence of Garris (Tuuf and Quran) in his country. In chad, Tuuf is known as Toubou and Quran is known as Gorane."
The whole thing is a lie.

Somali waxay jecelyihiin ineey sheegtaan Dad walma oo Somaali u eg.

This is myth that some Garre started and the rest of Somalis picked up on it. I first heard it
from elders growing up.

Chadian tribes are not from Somalis. But, now, with DNA testing we can tell that they are
related to us from ancient times. Some of the Toubu tribe Y DNA, is E=V32 aka Cushites.

Attachments

• e=v32.png
    e=v32.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 102

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I saw yesterday they created their own flag for their clan and alot of Somalis in the comments were wondering what Garre's are because apparently when they're asked their ethnicity and if they're Somali they deny it and say they're a separate tribe to Somalis. They were struggling to speak Somali here aswell

@yes You gotta just accept these people as your lost ancestors.

Trending