why do oromos wear somali clothes?

why do oromos wear somali clothes?

• insecurity

• they want to be us

• because they are oromos

Results are only viewable after voting.
where's your proof that they're wearing our clothes?

also, even if they do, somalis wear the cultural clothing of saudis and hindis, so it's very hypocritical to complain if u ask me.

Oromo are like clay they can be moulded into anything. christian oromo want to be amhara and muslim ones are envious of somali

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Oromo are like clay they can be moulded into anything. christian oromo want to be amhara and muslim ones are envious of somali
also envious of Hararis. they're always wearing their clothes. some are delusional and start to believe these are their cultural clothes

Last edited:
Yes, how dare they come under Somali cultural influence?

:comeon:

Soft power is something that Nations spend billions of dollars to achieve and we have people here bemoaning its success.

:snoop:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Same way somalis wear Macawiis which is originally from Indonesia. They like it.

I have never understood this policing of who can wear our clothes. Us and oromos are neighbours, we are bound to share something. They have their own clothes, who cares if they are wearing a dirac. Im actually flattered.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I have never understood this policing of who can wear our clothes. Us and oromos are neighbours, we are bound to share something. They have their own clothes, who cares if they are wearing a dirac. Im actually flattered.
what kind of clothes that originate from oromos do we wear?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Yes, how dare they come under Somali cultural influence?

:comeon:

Soft power is something that Nations spend billions of dollars to achieve and we have people here bemoaning its success.

:snoop:
they claim it as their culture and say it is shared culture. there shouldnt be any reason for them to wear somali clothes while somalis dont wear thiers
:mjdontkno:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Dirac is from yemen.
Alindi is made by yemeni immigrants in somalia.
alindi is somali. dirac is from somalia. just search on google.

i dont know why people like you are obsessed with crediting everything somali to yemenis

Trending

Latest posts